Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno, heart rate and murderous rage.

RaptorSix

Good day Sirs,

I'm currently 6 weeks into first run (30 yrs old) with Sustanon 250 (250mg 2x/week) and anavar tabs.

Im up about 10lbs so far and pleased with the results. I was around 15-16% BF before I started but I wanted to get up some mass before cutting - next time.

Anyway - I started experiencing some mild gyno symptoms. I think I was prone to it, I've had a mild bit since puberty but nothing that isn't fairly common and you wouldn't look twice at.

I started taking some Nolvadex early (50mg, the tabs are 25mg each)for a few days now. It seems to be helping but hard to say for sure yet. I have some arimidex on the way, should be here friday - I know I should have had it before hand, but what can I say - I'm retarded.

I also sprung for some Letro in case I have to pursue the nuclear option..

I'm also having what feels like elevated heart rate or blood pressure, anyone else have this ? Could nolva be causing this? I'm going to pick up a BP monitor this evening and check myself out.

Anyone else have to deal with this gyno crap on a smallish-dose of test ?

I just thought today as well smoetime around week 3-4 there was a couple days where I decided to switch from pinning every 3 days to 4 on the advice of my supplier.

I'm aware of the bro-science about the short esters and how some say to use it every 2 days, some others think every 7 is fine, but this is what i'm doing.

If I lowered the dose to 400mg/week could this help resolve anything or is it even worth trying ?

Oh and about the murderous rage thing - that's not the gear that's just me. 14 years in the military will do that to you.

Thanks,

cheers

Its not nolvadex that you should be taking, but AI (aromasin, arimidex or letrozole). It will decrease your estrogen levels.

What I would do firstly is check my estrogen levels with bloodwork. And then if you see that they are elevated, get one of the AIs. I personally use aromasin from agguys

Nolvadex is a SERM and should be included in your PCT. NOT on your steroid cycle. What you want to use with your steroid cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range is an AI (aromatize inhibitor). An AI prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen. The best AI choice is aromasin because it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. Dose 10mg EOD with your cycle.

You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

The reason you are experiencing all of these problems is that you were not using the right ancillaries. You should be using an AI in order to control estrogen levels, not a SERM, being Aromasin the best choice for this kind of situations. 10 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage. It would be a good idea for you to run blood work in order to see where your hormones are, and choose the right plan of action from there.

Given your reaction to this cycle, it would be a very good idea to prepare a very complete PCT protocol in order to make sure that you will have a smooth recovery. The perfect PCT protocol is the way to go for you - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Guys already nailed it and sounds like you already knew it as well......start your AI from day 1 of your cycle. Next time go with aromasin.

Top Bottom