Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green Bay, KC won...now Rams need to win and Tampa Bay needs to lose

TAMPA WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN. THEY ARE PISSED AND KNOW WHAT THEY NEED TO DO. THEY WANT HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

KAYNE

as long as philly ends up tied with tampa/gbay/atlanta.. i'm happy.. that means homefield advantage... and the opponents gotta go into the vet and win on that turf... with that angry crowd....

go birds

on a side note... corn, i could have been wrong (thats all i'm saying right now)

Haha MadBomber, enjoy it while you can.

We'll see how far Philly gets without scoring an offensive touchdown. With some luck they'll get home field advantage, but that means diddily-fuck when you can't score. I feel for you because you had a nice little team ready for the playoffs. Shit happens. And in McNabb and Detmer's case, shit happened twice.

madbomber31 said:

on a side note... corn, i could have been wrong (thats all i'm saying right now)

well.....me too, especially with the TB next week......the onl;y team that beat them was tb earlier this year...they beat themselves in the Bear game and the refs killed them in Green Bay

TO beat Atlanta - use a 3/4 full blitz and force vick to beat you in the air, if you let him rum for 150 AND throw for 150 he will beat you everytime.

knock knock.. hoopsdaddy??? uh... do i need to point out things like phillys offense putting an ass whooping on the niners without don??? do i also need to point out that mcnabb will be ready and going in the playoffs? and koy next week? do i need to let you know they have 3 capable receivers.. a 2 time probowl tight end, 3 solid running backs.. the best kick returner in the history of the game... and a defense that could win games when the team scores 10 points? nah, i dont need to do that...

Top Bottom