Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good ab workouts?

LETHAL BURN

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD ABDOMINAL EXERCISES? MY WIFE HAD A BABY 3 MONTHS AGO AND CAN'T GET HER STOMACH BACK IN SHAPE.
THANKS

Last edited:
Tell her to give it some time.....Abs are hard to get without just having a baby. Your diet has to be right on target for them to show, doing cardio and training them a few times a week will bring them out as well. Take 3-4 exercises and superset them, resting very little inbetween, do them slow and concentrate on squeezing the abs..Hanging leg raises, roman chair situps, crunches, using the ball, having someone throw the medicine ball while you do roman chair situps, etc etc.....I train abs 3 x a week and just pick different exercises each time, making sure I keep things different, check out some muscle mags, they are always pics of stuff for abs and they can give ya some ideas and pointers as well, easier to see a pic then to descirbe some of the exercises:)

Belly dancing!!!!!!!! I've had two kids, I hardly ever do any direct ab work, and my abs are equal to or better than most in the magazines! Belly dancing is so much fun, I love it, and I can't say enough good things about it.

It's my passion, so have her e-mail me if she wants more info, like how to find a class near where you live.

Fennec

Top Bottom