Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

golf starts again today

hamstershaver said:
phil will win agusta this year, is my longshot pick

No way, it's a course for hookers. He can't hit a fade all day considering his natural shot is a hook but in a dyslexic way.

My darkhorse....Ernie Els or Shigeki Maruyama.

lol romo els is a longshot??? hes won it before and hes the 2nd best palyer in the world, some longshot. If you look phil has a VERY good record at augusta, if there is any major hes gonna win its this one

Els has only won 2 US Opens and the British.

So yes, he's my darkhorse.

haha

And Phil won't even make the cut. The media puts too much oressure on him to go along with the pressure he puts on himself too.

I'd love to fuck his wife. She is smoking!!!

hamstershaver said:
your right, my bad he hasnt won before

He'll never win Augusta.

He's too much of a head case. He needs to stop playing these 2% flop-shots. Jeeeesh, just chip the thing instead of doing a Jordan "Off the rafters, off the jumbo 757, off the cameraman...nothing but cup!!" shit.

That was a great Sunday afternoon. Phil and Ernie. I'm glad to see a fellow southpaw win it, and his first Major as well.

Romo, you're an idiot. If I wasn't your friend, I'd hit you with red for being so ignorant, but I'll refrain, at least for today, and probably give you green as you're so ugly

Top Bottom