Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

god damn colts!!

superdave said:
Tomlinson will run over their sorry asses first round. Indy=1 and out.
Tomlinson has a posse
obey.

Agree. But SD's defense was awefully porrous today. They better pass rush the colts better than todays level.

superdave said:
Tomlinson has a posse
obey.

not if they let it get into a shootout.....in that event not even tomlinson will keep the chargers from getting blown off the field. Their best bet is to shoot marvin Harrison before the game....

superdave said:
Tomlinson has a posse
obey.
Those teams won't play in the first round. If they play eachother, it would have to be later.

hotzie said:
:fuckyou:

I felt goose bumps and had a tear in my eye when he made that field goal. I know you probably teared up a little also.

Hey at least you got something good from Tennessee....Peyton.

alien amp pharm said:
I felt goose bumps and had a tear in my eye when he made that field goal. I know you probably teared up a little also.

Hey at least you got something good from Tennessee....Peyton.
i was workin and last time i saw the score it was 17-0 and in true indy fashion we threw the fuckin lead away. goddamn that shit pisses me off.

yea there aint to much good about Tennessee cept LBL and peyton.

jestro said:
Those teams won't play in the first round. If they play eachother, it would have to be later.
Ok whoever indy plays first is going to beat indy. fuck em.

hotzie said:
i was workin and last time i saw the score it was 17-0 and in true indy fashion we threw the fuckin lead away. goddamn that shit pisses me off.

yea there aint to much good about Tennessee cept LBL and peyton.

they go up 17-0 and Manning choked? Do we actually watch football and understand the game or do we just catch the scores on espn.com? I'm talkin to you pats fanboys......

Top Bottom