Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go Rams!!

pitbullstl said:
Peace out homies........going down to the dome to watch my Rams beat up on a second string Eagles........ :)

you're getting mcnabb for a couple series...

Eagles can quiet a lot of folks tonight by letting the D do what it does...

pitbullstl said:
Peace out homies........going down to the dome to watch my Rams beat up on a second string Eagles........ :)

I'd red K you for that comment if I were a douchebag. The Eagles are going to trounce the Rams tonight.

i said this in another thread but oh well
dangers of this game
st louis has something to play for, the eagles have home field clinched and nothing to play for
rams are home and play much better at home
its a monday night game and teams get more pumped for that
eagles are the better team but probably wont play their starters much
these are reasons not to touch this game betting wise

what's the score? 7 - 16 or something like that?:lmao: and i was going to bed $300 on this game :rolleyes:

jnevin said:
I'd red K you for that comment if I were a douchebag. The Eagles are going to trounce the Rams tonight.

jnevin said:

Awseome......

3 years and still no red K......

Rams Win!!! Rams Win!!! In fact I was so sure it was sewed up.....I left with 8 minutes left in the 4th because my baby girl was rubbing her eyes something fierce. Next the Jets, and then the playoffs. See ya there! :)

Top Bottom