Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls on CLENB while lifting or just for looking good...

African_Biceps

I have a few girlfriends who are interested in taking CLENBUTEROL, but they are in different clics wanting the same results.

Some work out everyday and want to get ripped off it.

While other girls don't work out at all, but want something to take that will make them look good while shakkin' that ass at the clubs.

Can you take this by it's self and get results not working out, or is it a must to be in the gym?

To be honest, I think girls should try working out for real and then, if after a while the results seems to be too slow, they could think about using chemical products. I've been working out for 7 years before I thought about using it.
If they doesn't change their eating habits, yes they will loose fat with clen, but they can't use it a year long. So, they will take back the fat and it could be worst! They need to think about her way to eat before thinking about it. Clen should be are used when you reached the best you could reach, or else you're doing it for nothing.

BTW, I know a girl who wasn't really working out who took it to shake her ass on dance floors: she had no results, she didn't change her way to eat...

I DON'T BELIEVE IN LUCK, ONLY WORK CAN BRING US TO REACH THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why bother taking anything and not put an effort in proper nutrition and exercise. It's an easy way out and a waste of $$$$$$$. I know a few people that take clen without any results, cuz they refuse to work out and expect magic. AS work with you not for you..........;)

Good responses!!!
Clen does not have the results with out the work.
If she just wants to set around and not work, tell her to try an ECA stack - cheaper sometimes and no legal issues to deal with. Maybe the extra energy will get her to want to work out.

Bunny

"This is who we are"

Top Bottom