Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giants still have a chance at the playoffs

fistfullofsteel

If the iggles lose to the 49ers, and then definitely to the G-Men and then the Bucs. We are in if we win the other two games. :D A lot of ifs but it's good to have some hope.

I love the Eagles and hate the Giants (of course) but seriously i think the eagles are underachieving and Giants just plain suck this year. Everytime i watch the Eagles and Giants play (not against each other) they remind me of each other. Both have great defenses that keep them in the game but their offenses just plain suck. The Eagles i just don't understand. They try and run or try short little dump passes 30000million times a game and they have wide receiver like todd pinkston blocking up front (6'2'' 170lbs at the most) but when they air it out they actually move the ball. Anyway there is not chance of the Giants making it...they must win 3 straight and the Eagles must lose 3 straight. I SAY GOOD LUCK..:stpatty: :doublefi:

JuliusPeppers said:
But they will go nowhere if they do indeed make the playoffs. It will be Raiders VS. Rams

what an ugly thing for you to say.

the giants fear no team in the playoffs. bring them all on.

Top Bottom