Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Germany released Terrorist who killed US Navy Diver

redguru

Germany in an obvious capitulation to Hezbollah, released the terrorist they had in prison serving a life sentence for the hijacking of TWA Flight 847 in 1985. It looks like it was a deal between the German government and Hezbollah because a couple days earlier Iraqi terrorists released a German National that was kidnapped. First a little background on the hijacking.

From Wikipedia
Trans World Airlines Flight 847 was hijacked on Friday June 14, 1985, while flying from Athens to Rome. Piloted by Captain John Testrake, the Boeing 727 departed at 10:10 am, carrying 153 passengers and crew, including flight engineer Benjamin C. Zimmerman, co-pilot Philip G. Maresca, and flight attendant Uli Derickson.

It was commandeered shortly after takeoff by two men who had smuggled pistols and grenades through the Athens airport security. A third hijacker, Ali Atwa, was bumped from the flight and was later arrested.

The plane stopped for several hours at Beirut, where 19 passengers were allowed to leave in exchange for fuel. The aircraft continued on to Algiers where 20 passengers were released during a five-hour stop, before heading back to Beirut. At the time, Lebanon was experiencing civil war, and Beirut was divided into sectors with different militia controlling different areas.

The Beirut International Airport, surrounded by a Shiite neighborhood, had no perimeter security and nearby residents could simply drive onto the runway. During this stop, the hijackers identified an American Navy diver, Robert Stethem, among the passengers. They beat him, shot him in the right temple, and dumped his body out of the plane onto the tarmac. Several passengers with Jewish-sounding names were taken off the plane, but not released. Nearly a dozen armed men joined the hijackers before the plane returned to Algiers where an additional 65 passengers were released. It again returned to Beirut, landing on Sunday afternoon, and remained there.

too bad hitler had to be so extremist...he totally created the pussified germany of today...just think of all the traditional german pride, now they bow to piss ants...what a shame

First post I've read since I've opened my eyes a few minutes ago.

My day is off to a rather shitty start.

Just watched the last days of WWII a week in April, march towards Berlin...

The Germans were disgusting.

stethem.jpg

Robert Stethem, Steelworker Second Class, was returning to Norfolk from an underwater welding assignment near Makri, Greece when the Athens flight was hijacked. When the terrorists found out he was in the US Military he was tortured, beaten beyond recognition and shot once to the temple. His body was discarded on the tarmac at the Beirut Airport. The US Navy has since named a Destroyer after him.

Just before his death,even after his torture, he was reassuring other passengers that they would be safe if the terrorists continued to take out thier aggression on him.

mightymouse69 said:
Just watched the last days of WWII a week in April, march towards Berlin...

The Germans were disgusting.

and how would you act if the russians were overtaking your country? the russian hordes were just as disgusting if not more so

Gambino said:
and how would you act if the russians were overtaking your country? the russian hordes were just as disgusting if not more so

dude, I'm talking bout them finding the concentration camps...I would of shot every German soldier with his hands up on the way in.

mightymouse69 said:
dude, I'm talking bout them finding the concentration camps...I would of shot every German soldier with his hands up on the way in.

and what would you have done if you found the russian gulag? high five stalin?

Top Bottom