Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garvey Speranza: Karma Bookie Issues

swole said:
The bookie sets odds and maximum karma wager on his own. I can set 1000:1 odds with a 40,000 K wager max...even if I have 1 karma point to my name. The bookie has to manually settle the bets. Sometimes Dev (or any other mod) settles the bets after the event is over. When the bookie settles the event, the karma gets distributed to their rightful owner and winner. Not only will the bookie's green go down, but he can go into negative figures (see detroitbodybuildertigers and chase152 before he was banned). This happened to me before because I set up a boxing event and the underdog won. My K was 1000 hits in red and I purchased $40 worth of karma to get it back up. I don't have a K problem now because I've improved the way I handle my events (not to mention my K whoring abilities).

I don't like how musclemuscle set up a 10:1 shot with a 40,000 maximum K wager. He was down to 11,000 karma points before setting up this event. He did this because he got hit HARD last night with a 4:1 shot and thinks this will put him back in good shape. This is NOT how bookies work. The proper thing to do is set less rewarding odds on cheaper K wager events...or purchase K from the karma store. If the 10:1 KC shot wins tonight, he'll be minus about 940,000 karma points. Yea, 940,000 k, all in the RED. That's about $500 worth of K from the store. In essence, he is risking EF's karma (aka George's karma), not his own. He is putting EF at risk, not himself. Think he'll purchase $500 worth of K? LOL.

WTF??? Swole, you ain't no stinkin' ho!!!

4everhung said:
I'm still around
just been sort of busy lately and swole and a couple others were handling the chores
but I am dismayed at musclemuscle' erractic behavior lately

BET NOW

DO IT!

Top Bottom