Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garvey Speranza: Karma Bookie Issues

hamstershaver said:
lol at swole taking credit for my post in the bookie room last night

My bad Hammy, you did post most of these ideas in the bookie room.

Lestat said:
wow.. i knew i stayed away from that madness for a reason.

I don't like how the payouts are settled manually, the K should be deducted and distributed automatically.

lol @ 40,000 max bet at 10:1 odds!!

I prefer settling my events manually, but if I'm away from the comp for a while, Dev will do it for me. A mod will always be able to settle events, even if the bookie goes MIA. There are times when an event (Tour de France, The British Open) take longer than a day to complete. This is why manual payouts are good sometimes. Don't worry, either way you will get your K.

Thanks Killah, we'll see if Jorge has anything to say.

where hammy calls out the idiot on the thread last night
bookie room quote of the year

hamstershaver said:
there is absolutely no risk on his part then
if he wins he pockets the winnings, if he loses he fucks over EF since EF has to cover his losses (which they did last time)
people have to (and do) pay $100 to get 100000 from the k store
this k comes directly out of Georges pocket this way to settle his debts if he loses
am i the only one that sees this?
this is not the first time he has done this in the bookie room, and the last time he did not purchase k to pay back George for settling his bets, instead he got back in the + by having his boyfriend keep sending him k donations
imo if this guy does not pay with his own $$$$ to settle his bets not only should he be band from the bookie room for life but his plat should be stricken from him immediately
swole, you and musclemuscle have both purchased k to cover your loses in here before and hung has said he would of in the past if he had a bad beat, thats what a real bookie does, yet this fuck seems to do whatever he feels like with no consequences whatsoever

SoreArms said:
yeah, no one should be able to wager beyond their positive K balance
nobody can wager more than they have in green k. however a bookie can make an event with whatever max bet and payout they choose as long as they have a positive k balance. i don't see that part changing, but anyone who has a negative k balance, plat or not, should be denied access to the bookie forum. if a bookie makes an event and loses their proverbial ass in the process, and they ever want to return to the bookie forum, they SHOULD be required to purchase all the k necessary to go pack to even, PLUS an additional 50,000 k pts. if they do not buy the k and it's all donated/whored back to them, they should not be allowed back in. i don't think it should be mandatory to buy the karma to cover, as none of us can cash in our chips/green dots for dollar bills at the end of the day. abuse of that forum shouldn't be tolerated tho either. digger and i have spoke in the past about the bookie forum and a certain bookie, and i pm'd him about the situation that arose last nite. we'll have to wait to see what admin ultimately decides to do with it

So bookies are allowed to make events they can't cover???

Lestat said:
So bookies are allowed to make events they can't cover???
yep, dtbb already had the same thing happen him before in there thats why i went off on his ass last night
seriously i think he should be deplatted for this if he doesnt pay up since this is his 2nd offense
what is stopping some plat who doesnt give a shit about karma going to the bookie room and making a thread with 100,000:1 odds and a max bet of 1,000,000?

hamstershaver said:
yep, dtbb already had the same thing happen him before in there thats why i went off on his ass last night
seriously i think he should be deplatted for this if he doesnt pay up since this is his 2nd offense
what is stopping some plat who doesnt give a shit about karma going to the bookie room and making a thread with 100,000:1 odds and a max bet of 1,000,000?
that's not a bad idea.

I will transfer most of my K to someone else, make some bets that I will likely make money on.. but if I lose I'll just not pay.. then months later get my karma back via a transfer!

I don't think this type of thing should be allowed.

Lestat said:
that's not a bad idea.

I will transfer most of my K to someone else, make some bets that I will likely make money on.. but if I lose I'll just not pay.. then months later get my karma back via a transfer!

I don't think this type of thing should be allowed.
thats not what i mean
im talking about someone who doesnt mind going 100,000,000 in the red hole
so they make a thread that is a cant lose for the bettors and have everyone bet up on it so that they win millions
as it is now EF will cover the loss for the bookie that made the thread

Top Bottom