Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garvey Speranza: Karma Bookie Issues

hamstershaver said:
thats not what i mean
im talking about someone who doesnt mind going 100,000,000 in the red hole
so they make a thread that is a cant lose for the bettors and have everyone bet up on it so that they win millions
as it is now EF will cover the loss for the bookie that made the thread
shit man, that is awesome. want sacstatehornet to do that?

dig-dugger put the kibosh to DBBT earlier when DBBT tried to make events while in the negative.

If they want to go red...they should be banned from making events until they buy more karma.

We have enough great boogies to take over.

Personally...I miss 4everhung's events.

swole said:
I prefer settling my events manually, but if I'm away from the comp for a while, Dev will do it for me. A mod will always be able to settle events, even if the bookie goes MIA. There are times when an event (Tour de France, The British Open) take longer than a day to complete. This is why manual payouts are good sometimes. Don't worry, either way you will get your K.

Thanks Killah, we'll see if Jorge has anything to say.
swole is completely on the up and up
me too

gotmilk said:
dig-dugger put the kibosh to DBBT earlier when DBBT tried to make events while in the negative.

If they want to go red...they should be banned from making events until they buy more karma.

We have enough great boogies to take over.

Personally...I miss 4everhung's events.
I'm still around
just been sort of busy lately and swole and a couple others were handling the chores
but I am dismayed at musclemuscle' erractic behavior lately

swole is a good bro and a good bookie , good lookin out at all the idiots tryin to scam the site... i hope admin handles this , just like they did the karma store fiascal

Top Bottom