Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Game 3 tonight, LET'S GO REDSOX!!!

SoKlueles said:
hey come and play with me im in a tourney:)

I'm at work, can't really play poker right now. I haven't been on there in a while...but I should, every Ult. Point I get between now and August 7th goes toward my chip count in the Aruba tournament. Can't wait for that one!!

gonelifting said:
Hey patsfan, I have`nt seen you around.

What up Holm Sniff? I've been really busy and this board ain't as much fun as it used to be. You gotta be platinum to do most anything now on this site. Even though I'm a couple loser Twat sack, I used this site for research and learning, that's been pretty much taken away!!!

But I still hate all you guys!!!

Last edited:
KillahBee said:
I wish you were standing near me when ARod and the Masked Vagina went at it - I would have kicked you in the junk then piledrive you into the cement outside of my apartment. :coffee:

You only want me to stand near you so you can try to make out with me and touch where my bathing suit covers, you sick Mutha Fucka!!!

Oh, and just to let you know....REDSOX WIN....thhhhhaaaAAAAAA REDSOX WIN!!!!

Put that in your ass and finger it!!!

PatsFan34 said:

What up Holm Snif? I've been really busy and this board ain't as much fun as it used to be. You gotta be platinum to do most anything now on this site. Even though I'm a couple loser Twat sack, I used this site for research and learning, that's been pretty much taken away!!!

But I still hate all you guys!!!

go to hell, Dances with Men!

Bulldog_10 said:
I agree Varitek should have punched that candy ass right in his fucking mouth, then gave him a stone cold stunna for good measure.

Also, that pitcher should have gotten it worse also, they had him 3 on 1 and didn't even do anything...the sox are too nice to the yankees. That guy should never have been able to walk off the field.

Anyways...SOX WIN!

SKIGGILY BOP!!!!

PS...anyone want to be in my sig?

SKIGGILY FUCKING BOP!!!

What up wit you Beef Stick?

How about the free beatin Baltimore got last night...HAHAHA. I love pussy!!!

This is Captain Tight Twat signing off!!!

PatsFan34 said:

SKIGGILY FUCKING BOP!!!

What up wit you Beef Stick?

How about the free beatin Baltimore got last night...HAHAHA. I love pussy!!!

This is Captain Tight Twat signing off!!!

I have a feelin everyone in the AL is gonna be gettin shit kicked like Baltimore and NY have this week...The Sox are on the road back into first place in the AL...Bill Mueller sparked our asses, now we're gonna light the whole fuckin AL up in flames.

I feel bad for the suckaz from the NL who make it to the world series, cuz they don't know what they're in for. 86 years of pent up rage!!!!

Bad News.............No city that has ever held the DNP conference has EVER won the world series..........THE CURSE LIVES!

JKurz1 said:
Bad News.............No city that has ever held the DNP conference has EVER won the world series..........THE CURSE LIVES!

Yeah, I watched sportscenter today too...

They forgot to add, "Until Now" to the end of that sentence...must have been a typo by the boys over at ESPN.

Top Bottom