Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Game 3 tonight, LET'S GO REDSOX!!!

KillahBee said:
Woah there guy, you have NO IDEA what Varitek was saying to ARod behind that mask. I would bet that he was asking for it.

Varitek said "quit crying you frosty haired pussy. Pull Jeter's dick out of your ass and start acting like the AL MVP instead of acting like Michael Jackson"

gotmilk said:
Varitek said "quit crying you frosty haired pussy. Pull Jeter's dick out of your ass and start acting like the AL MVP instead of acting like Michael Jackson"

Varetik's fat ass pushed his face like a little bitch fighting with his sister.

I thought this thread was about penis pics......what a dissapointment

I agree Varitek should have punched that candy ass right in his fucking mouth, then gave him a stone cold stunna for good measure.

Also, that pitcher should have gotten it worse also, they had him 3 on 1 and didn't even do anything...the sox are too nice to the yankees. That guy should never have been able to walk off the field.

Anyways...SOX WIN!

SKIGGILY BOP!!!!

PS...anyone want to be in my sig?

SoKlueles said:
i do, what do i have to do?

You have to come to my house, where you will finally find the perfect penis, give me a blow job...and you wil officially be entered into my sig.

Or you can just tell me whether you like the yankees or the Almighty Red Sox. ;)

Bulldog_10 said:
You have to come to my house, where you will finally find the perfect penis, give me a blow job...and you wil officially be entered into my sig.

Or you can just tell me whether you like the yankees or the Almighty Red Sox. ;)
i dont really know anything bout baseball...so i gotta give u the bj.....sigh what a girl has to do to get in a guys sig :rolleyes:

SoKlueles said:
i dont really know anything bout baseball...so i gotta give u the bj.....sigh what a girl has to do to get in a guys sig :rolleyes:

Man that was nice, thanks SK! :qt:

You've been added to Red Sox Nation, because we all know they're gonna win anyways. :chomp:

Bulldog_10 said:
Man that was nice, thanks SK! :qt:

You've been added to Red Sox Nation, because we all know they're gonna win anyways. :chomp:
hey come and play with me im in a tourney:)

Top Bottom