Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Game 3 tonight, LET'S GO REDSOX!!!

PatsFan34

I'll be a show down at the ho down NUGGA!!!

Let's bring the NOISE!!!

Let me give out a shout to my man Big Poppy, Manny Smick Smack, Nomar...fucking Nomar you know who you be!!! Trot and Big Bill, gotta get on that shit. Aight !!!

PatsFan34 said:

Let's bring the NOISE!!!

Let me give out a shout to my man Big Poppy, Manny Smick Smack, Nomar...fucking Nomar you know who you be!!! Trot and Big Bill, gotta get on that shit. Aight !!!

go Bosox!

I changed Sat providers and don`t get the Yankees anymore on YES channel. I could only watch if they`re on CBS.

Go Yanks. lol

Hey patsfan, I have`nt seen you around.

PatsFan34 said:

Let's bring the NOISE!!!

I wish you were standing near me when ARod and the Masked Vagina went at it - I would have kicked you in the junk then piledrive you into the cement outside of my apartment. :coffee:

KillahBee said:
I wish you were standing near me when ARod and the Masked Vagina went at it - I would have kicked you in the junk then piledrive you into the cement outside of my apartment. :coffee:

The masked vagina would house Arod 24-7 :evil:

gotmilk said:
That fairy and his frosted hair would fall faster than Don Zimmer.

True A-hole was running off at the mouth and got what he deserved. Varitek was only doing his job by protecting the pitcher..

by the way.................THE YANKEES LOSE....THE YANKEES LOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!

Insano said:
True A-hole was running off at the mouth and got what he deserved. Varitek was only doing his job by protecting the pitcher..

by the way.................THE YANKEES LOSE....THE YANKEES LOOOSSSEEE!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!

Woah there guy, you have NO IDEA what Varitek was saying to ARod behind that mask. I would bet that he was asking for it.

Top Bottom