Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fsu

bryce2010

Anybody ready to watch Florida state play Alabama for the national championship.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Anybody ready to watch Florida state play Alabama for the national championship.

It would be much better to watch oregon and florida state...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Yea bro I'm I'm a little south of ocala. And Dylan your high if you think Oregon is better.

Yea bro I'm I'm a little south of ocala. And Dylan your high if you think Oregon is better.

Really? Although i am high daily old fsu got beat by fucking nc state while my boys in oregon continue to beat the fuck out of everyone who even looks at them... The difference is that they actually have a defense now as opposed to years past... Oregon will be playing for the national title...

I know there's no chance that my boys are gonna play for the national title now, but do you really think Oregon is going to beat Alabama. I mean com'on man. For real

I know there's no chance that my boys are gonna play for the national title now, but do you really think Oregon is going to beat Alabama. I mean com'on man. For real

I said they would be playing for the national title... At no time did i say they would beat alabama but they have a better chance to beat thrm than any other team in the nation does

It would be much better to watch oregon and florida state...

Dylan, I'm a fan of u, but u lost it with that statement. U can't deny the TIDE is the finest. It's cool if u wanna watch sub par college football..be my guest... but if u wanna watch future pros, then come on over to the SEC. No need to bother with a retort, because I'm right and there is no debate. If u enjoy watching less than stellar athletes play this game...then by all means, enjoy the pac-whatever vs the ACC. But when u decide to watch real hard negroes pound on each other, we will see u watching the big boys! SEC is where the players play!

Dylan, I'm a fan of u, but u lost it with that statement. U can't deny the TIDE is the finest. It's cool if u wanna watch sub par college football..be my guest... but if u wanna watch future pros, then come on over to the SEC. No need to bother with a retort, because I'm right and there is no debate. If u enjoy watching less than stellar athletes play this game...then by all means, enjoy the pac-whatever vs the ACC. But when u decide to watch real hard negroes pound on each other, we will see u watching the big boys! SEC is where the players play!

Snooch I couldn't agree more the SEC is nothing but beasts. Where you from? I'm in Tennessee

Top Bottom