Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FSU Bodybuilder loses limbs & contracts HIV from Steroid Use.

Re: Go tell this guy what you think about his article...

It is really too bad that it has come to this. I wish there was a way to educate the people about the truths to steroids. Why do they never mention how steriods are being used for HRT? I don't get it. I remember how I thought about steroids several years back. I had been handed the usuall bullshit lines via school and the media. "They will shrink you nuts into raisins, you will have uncontrollable rage, you can't keep your gains, blah blah blah." I never ever thought that I would use them. It seemed so wrong and horrible to even consider. Then I found out one of my close buds had done a few cycles. He educated me on the truths and after much additional research, I decided to try it out. My life has been better ever since. We have to find a way to let people know the truth.

jbradley2093 said:
Can you drink "gym candy"? LOL
OH yeah, becareful though because if you use the same straw you'll get ebola an shit out your intestines. Its true, Mr Murphy told me.

This ranks up there with the guy on this board who wanted to put AAS up his poop shoot with a turkey baster!

Question:

How many of you guys would spend $600 on a cycle but share a $0.10 needle with somebody?

What the f*ck...Alright, this guy is so stupid.

"Steroids are related to the sex hormone," Moore said. "For guys, they de-masculinize,"

When comparing steroids to cocaine and heroine one would hope that users would be motivated to change their ways, but unfortunately, because of the addictive nature of steroids, people have difficulty fighting the addiction on their own.

steroids are addictive? hahah.. Since when?

This response is great-

Sir-
It is about time someone took the initiative to address the scourge on our society that is steroids. I can think of no greater threat to the future of our country. I'd guess that almost all of us are effected in one way or another by steroid usage, and it is important that someone take a stand to reinforce all the evils that these so called "pumpers" and "stackers" represent.
You present a true and accurate rendering of what steroids can do to the individual. Detailing the horrors, and peppering in a smattering of solid information (like those hardcore users that inject "gym candy" intravenously right before working out). It is obvious that both you and the knowledgeable professional that you interviewed clearly have your fingers on the pulse of the shady underworld of the "bulls" user, as this article reads like a veritable expose. I can literally envision buff young men huddled in the stall in a bathroom, belts tightened around their arms, as they pass a 29g insulin needle around to inject their oil based scourge on humanity. I can feel the pain of the young man that gave into temptation, used "pumpers", and now is cursed forever with irremoveable "man boobs". Hopefully, someday, cosmetic surgical science will be able to somehow find a glimmer of hope for these young men and possibly even a procedure to remove them!
Again, I thank you for your cornocopia of useful and thoughtful information. And, as for the naysayers that read this and comment....clearly, they have no idea about the shady underground you have so skillfully and knowledgeably exposed.

Thank you.
Sack O'rubber
Hairstylist
Space

LMAO!!

Top Bottom