Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FSU Bodybuilder loses limbs & contracts HIV from Steroid Use.

Bump this biotch!

I fully support FSU and their newspaper in their furtherance

..of the fortunes of mentally defective people. Mister Murphy is certainly a very brave soul and I wish him the best in his quest to make it on his own in an increasingly tough world. However, Brendan, perhaps in the future you should stick to simpler topics like the weather or your family. And I would encourage the editorial staff of the FSView to supervise more closely the activities and writings of their special-ed student writers.

Lumberg
IT Professional
DC Area

Geezus... this entire thread is hilarious. It really makes me want to quit sharing my needles... when all us guys are in the gym locker room passing the same .08 cent needle around, looking at each other's bare asses while injecting, and getting high from test. I wish we could quit, but we're just addicts. Damn test is such a rush though.

I like to give cock injections! Does that mean it will have to be amputated and I will become a woman, it will work out perfectly being that I already have some tits to get er started hehe.

This thread is screaming for a hallmark Dawgy response, but the subject matter is so incredibly stoopid...i shall refrain. Now someone pass me a needle, i need to shoot my dbol.

Top Bottom