Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

Hopefully, the Fox poachers read some of my posts, cuz I'm about the only guy in here who can make it through a lengthy one while consistently maintaining proper spelling and grammar. While this isn't rare on the internet, I mean, seriously, guys...do you think that some of the BS here acquits us well? I mean, dudes, luv ya like my luggage and all that, but we're juiceheads, right?

There are many guys here who are NEVER OFF. They hit big cycles and then bridge with primo or DBol or var.

If you are NEVER OFF, you are an ADDICT who has a problem. I totally sympathize, man, I feel great on DBol and can get away with shit athletically that I could when I was 10 years younger and can't anymore. But, if you never come off, you may just have a problem, seriously.

Also, we have teenagers using cycles of multiple drugs I wouldn't touch w/ a 10 foot pole and freaking fat dudes who are using the same stuff. There is a LOT of misuse even amongst the so-called "in-the-know" crowd on this board and the others. So, stop bitching at Fox; steroid users are very EASY targets. WE make ourselves easy targets by our behavior.

A professional Oxy user like Rush or any of a number of high-profile addicts (Matt Perry had a Vike problem) get off easy because they behave in a civilized fashion and their demeanor is professional. Guys like Eminem who has a "Watson 387" tat, gets treated like a criminal.

If you want better treatment, don't FIT THE BILL. I mean, if I wanted to author a polemic on steroid use, I could pull any of dozens of new threads on this board and spin them like the sky was falling on us. Everybody here talks like "I know what I'm doing, it's my body" and all of that, but the cokeheads all say the same things, people who are so blasted they cannot stand up right and nobody can even tell them that they shouldn't drive a car.

My advice, if you don't want to be a pariah, stop behaving like pariahs.

Fox had an AGENDA, just like every other news organization. And, you know what? It fell on deaf ears. They had several hundred million E pills consumed in NYC in a span of a few years and only one or two deaths where E was the only drug in the dead person's system - this doesn't even attribute the cause of death to E. And, the users know. WE know. Sooner or later, all those dumbshit baby boomer chicken littles are gonna die off and we'll be what's left.

So, PUSH for decriminalization. MDMA, oxycodone, cocaine, pot, methandrostenolone, oxandrolone, ALL of it, should be nearly freely available and the resources we currently waste on enforcing idiotic laws should be devoted to the people who spend 10 years on juice with no bloodwork or the people who get hooked on Percs. Lower the cost of addiction so people can stay employed while they're treated. Destigmatize, decriminalize, do the right thing. And, in the meantime, if we behave like civilized people instead of spouting idiotic, reactionary, and often vulgar and passingly intelligible commentary, perhaps we might get a little bit more respect as a more "enlightened" set of illegal drug users. OK?

liftshard said:
Hopefully, the Fox poachers read some of my posts, cuz I'm about the only guy in here who can make it through a lengthy one while consistently maintaining proper spelling and grammar. While this isn't rare on the internet, I mean, seriously, guys...do you think that some of the BS here acquits us well? I mean, dudes, luv ya like my luggage and all that, but we're juiceheads, right?

There are many guys here who are NEVER OFF. They hit big cycles and then bridge with primo or DBol or var.

If you are NEVER OFF, you are an ADDICT who has a problem. I totally sympathize, man, I feel great on DBol and can get away with shit athletically that I could when I was 10 years younger and can't anymore. But, if you never come off, you may just have a problem, seriously.

Also, we have teenagers using cycles of multiple drugs I wouldn't touch w/ a 10 foot pole and freaking fat dudes who are using the same stuff. There is a LOT of misuse even amongst the so-called "in-the-know" crowd on this board and the others. So, stop bitching at Fox; steroid users are very EASY targets. WE make ourselves easy targets by our behavior.

A professional Oxy user like Rush or any of a number of high-profile addicts (Matt Perry had a Vike problem) get off easy because they behave in a civilized fashion and their demeanor is professional. Guys like Eminem who has a "Watson 387" tat, gets treated like a criminal.

If you want better treatment, don't FIT THE BILL. I mean, if I wanted to author a polemic on steroid use, I could pull any of dozens of new threads on this board and spin them like the sky was falling on us. Everybody here talks like "I know what I'm doing, it's my body" and all of that, but the cokeheads all say the same things, people who are so blasted they cannot stand up right and nobody can even tell them that they shouldn't drive a car.

My advice, if you don't want to be a pariah, stop behaving like pariahs.

Fox had an AGENDA, just like every other news organization. And, you know what? It fell on deaf ears. They had several hundred million E pills consumed in NYC in a span of a few years and only one or two deaths where E was the only drug in the dead person's system - this doesn't even attribute the cause of death to E. And, the users know. WE know. Sooner or later, all those dumbshit baby boomer chicken littles are gonna die off and we'll be what's left.

So, PUSH for decriminalization. MDMA, oxycodone, cocaine, pot, methandrostenolone, oxandrolone, ALL of it, should be nearly freely available and the resources we currently waste on enforcing idiotic laws should be devoted to the people who spend 10 years on juice with no bloodwork or the people who get hooked on Percs. Lower the cost of addiction so people can stay employed while they're treated. Destigmatize, decriminalize, do the right thing. And, in the meantime, if we behave like civilized people instead of spouting idiotic, reactionary, and often vulgar and passingly intelligible commentary, perhaps we might get a little bit more respect as a more "enlightened" set of illegal drug users. OK?

well said!!!

Top Bottom