Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

I am not trying to sound like a bitch here, but I told people this would happen when this was mentioned months ago. Nothing about Fox news is Fair & Balanced. They are nothing more than an agenda promoting right wing spin machine and those of you who did not think so before, maybe now you realize what a poor news agency they really are. It makes you wonder how much other shit they lie about and put a politcal spin on, doesn't it?

bigp3 said:
I am not trying to sound like a bitch here, but I told people this would happen when this was mentioned months ago. Nothing about Fox news is Fair & Balanced. They are nothing more than an agenda promoting right wing spin machine and those of you who did not think so before, maybe now you realize what a poor news agency they really are. It makes you wonder how much other shit they lie about and put a politcal spin on, doesn't it?

I must say i remember that thread and warned the same. There were actually several members who thought this would be a good idea. That it would allow the public to better understand the benefits of AS if used correctly. I shrugged off this notion at the time because those of us who watch news regulary know the media is all about shock and ratings. Get ready for a witch hunt. This will do nothing, but hurt our sport (the perception of) and possibly cause damage to boards like these.

"the more potent injectables" last i knew neither was really different than the other and anadrol IS the most potent and its an oral.

and yeah the sound bites just added to the insult...the "bathroom trips" had the worst one with that buildup sound as the camera zoomed into the bathrooms

does anyone think about arnold swartzenegger as they are watching this? is he not one of the most succesfull people out there? did he not abuse steroids?

This is no different from the crap that's been levelled against every other drug.

Y'all's outrage is, well, amusing.

I already had arguments with Rick Collins, et. al., about other drugs, which, according to him, were "REAL" drugs that were "REALLY" dangerous.

Apparently, he saw one too many "reefer madness" stories or "ecstasy brain hole" "research" and concluded that OUR drugs are good and their drugs are BAD.

It's funny, but the potheads say the same thing. I have ppl I know who snort E off of countertops, are Adderol addicts, have used everything under the sun but think steroids are "ewww." All of us need to band TOGETHER for SANE drug policy.

There are many of you right here who are never off of roids. You are addicts. Period. Just like the guy who uses coke every chance he gets. He has a job. You have a job. Both of you live lives and have psychological addiction to drugs which aren't physically addictive and don't have withdrawl symptoms. Opiates are different. Pot isn't addicting. There are plenty of people who can't get through the day without a joint, valium, all kinds of stuff. And, this type of behavior is what needs to be avoided.

Scaring kids away from steroids is good, but the truth would be better to do that. But, the bottom line is we need HONESTY about drugs, not bullshit. We have LEGIONS of kids using E every weekend because they KNOW from personal experience that the things they've heard about it are bullshit. And, they take risks in their behavior because nobody really knows what's in a street load of ANYTHING.

Hell, we have counterfeit boards here, shit from god knows where, exact copies of legit gear and who knows what it is? This type of situation is bullshit. The black market has created an unsafe climate for everyone. Even among heroin, the so-called "hardest drug," 80% or more of ODs, hell it's probably 80% for every drug, are caused by the addition of unknown adulterants to the drug. This is 100% caused by black market trafficking.

We are killing people with our nonsense. It is time to demand legalization, decriminalization for ALL drugs.

Some one should put up a Poll:
How many of your limbs have fallen off due to AAS use:
a. 0
b. 1-2
c. 3-4

apparently thats one of the major problems of steroids..

You gotta love this one! Did anybody catch this part? "Look at these steroids that kids can buy by mail order online." Did you see the first frickin website he was showing:

www.legalsteroids.com

(OR)

www.sdi-labs.com

What a fucking joke. The fucking moron wasn't even showing real steroids!!!!!!!!!! :FRlol: :FRlol:

the retard that lost his legs that is what he gets for not getting his fucking infection checked out... good god what does he expect. It is like taking tylonol on an empty stomach getting a bleed alcer and then blaming your problems on tylonol. What happened to personal responsibility

Maybe those who depend on Fox for their news now have a clue. Their representation of just about everything is completely skewed to a conservative agenda. Reality has very little to do with what you see there. Remember, Cheney said it's Fox he depends on entirely for news.

And, incidentally, Elite was warned almost a year ago that this story was in the works and that reporter/researchers were online here. A smiliar story was in the works at CNN. The powers at Elite chose to completely ignore the warning, even though they had an inside track.

mb2 said:
Maybe those who depend on Fox for their news now have a clue. Their representation of just about everything is completely skewed to a conservative agenda. Reality has very little to do with what you see there. Remember, Cheney said it's Fox he depends on entirely for news.

And, incidentally, Elite was warned almost a year ago that this story was in the works and that reporter/researchers were online here. A smiliar story was in the works at CNN. The powers at Elite chose to completely ignore the warning, even though they had an inside track.

so what is your point?what was elite supposed to do?

the fact of the matter is, Fox offered one side of the story. on top of that they offered zero evidence to back their claims.

after this program im just not sure why half of elite fitness hasnt killed them selves.

Top Bottom