Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

Maybe they paid to that kid from the video. These FUCKING journalists could sale their own country for money and rating; as they do with iraq issues. Of course all the information taken from here will be used for the exact opposite face. They are opportunists, traitors and dirty people. And not enough men to make their own money working straight and hard as an American.

tokebloke said:
I wish that fucker would use some juice.

you know what, as stupid as this may sound i was thinking the same thing. i know its not possible, but what if this guy did one cycle, HRT dose. He would think it was a miricle how young he felt and the new energy he produced.

the public has all the wrong ideas of what steroids really do and i dont blame them one bit cause the only feedback they get is the bullshit the media spues out.

After reading that I'm stunned that I've never been attacked by my male friends when they're on. I'm also going to have to have some interventions for them since I hadn't been aware that they were trying to kill themselves.

Raina said:
After reading that I'm stunned that I've never been attacked by my male friends when they're on. I'm also going to have to have some interventions for them since I hadn't been aware that they were trying to kill themselves.

LOL...

exaclty...just nutz!

In 7 years, I have only seen TWO cases of steroid induced hepatoxicity.

I really wish we could answer their obvious attemps at over-exagerration, because they would get flattenned.

I also love the part where creatine gives you kidney failure......lol

The thing is that they don't HAVE TO show any proof. They just put some QUACK doctor on the stand(Or in the interview as it was), who is being compensated by the media, or works for them as a consultant....and all scientific research goes out the window.

Steroids are an easy target becuse most people don't understand them. Go to ANY chat board that's not fitness-oriented and mention it. You will be massacred verbally even though your verbal opponents always repeat the same lines time after time...those that the media and several others who benefit form the hysteria have brainwashed the public into believing.

I really hope this blows up in their face. What a farce. Specially the suicide part. Now THAT was just competely moronic.

LMFAO!!! Thank has to be one of the gayest clips i have ever seen. Who the hell was that pudgy sack of water talking about steroids/training like he knew something... I bet when him and his buddies were in moms bathroom they were sharing needles too, lol.

One question, Where is the hard research, with double blind experiments etc etc?
When you make an absoulte statment like you are some kind of authority on something like "steroids ultmatley lead to suicide" where is the research?

Becoming said:
Take your pick fellas!

44962fox_news_kid.jpg

44962fox_news_kid2.jpg

Dude they're both painfully funny. I spit my drink out all over my monitor looking at those!!!

what sickens me most is the way they used soundbites in the clips 'the end result of steroids is suicide' and 'I just wanted to hit my wife' utter shit, that fat piece of crap kid should be ashamed of himself

Top Bottom