Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

CutEnough said:
The new breed of steroid user now seems to use mega-doses while eating poorly and training rarely (JA). The new breed of user seems to be what is depicted in the Fox special and could eventually bring an end to steroid use by stiffer criminal penalties. My guess is this is the reason Quadsweep started his "Bullshit" thread about not using huge doses of steroids - he knows they will do harm to the individual and impact the future of steroid use.

Yes, because we see how that has worked so successfully with heroin, cocaine, ...

cutenough on your avatar
.....good delts, cant see your traps, every things that i can see looks ok but your chest: incline bench, incline bench.....i used to have that issue, i found cable crossovers on about a 25% incline brought that area out....but looking lean

he was talking about depression.........post cycle crash, of course there is no PCT, WTF.

the guy looks like total shit, he looks like he never dieted or worked out. he took steroids cuse he thought its the magic shit that will let him grow, and now we have to suffer from listining to his crab.

Take your pick fellas!

44962fox_news_kid.jpg

44962fox_news_kid2.jpg

Thanks for the tips! I'll try the incline bench. I workout at home so limited equipment.

tri~zillla said:
cutenough on your avatar
.....good delts, cant see your traps, every things that i can see looks ok but your chest: incline bench, incline bench.....i used to have that issue, i found cable crossovers on about a 25% incline brought that area out....but looking lean

I'm not saying it works (actually think it doesnt work) but that's the way the game is played.

strongsmartsexy said:
Yes, because we see how that has worked so successfully with heroin, cocaine, ...

Yeah, like we all didnt see this coming from a mile away. What a joke. An uneducated person is a terrible thing.

Re: Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the c

tri~zillla said:
yes, god forbid more and more people start working out and looking good......then the people who turn their life over to a job and don't workout at all will have more things to feel stressed out about.......

here is what a middle management guy who spends all day at work
thinks about when he sees someone who has good amount of muscle, etc...and looks good in public: " Damn, i wish i looked like that, but i don't have time, wait a minute i do, i'm just lazy, oh and i hate physical fatigue and pain......fuck! and look who he is with, a gorgeous girl, who i can only spend loads of cash to spend time with....fuck!!! .....what
can i tell myself to feel better about this situation, oh yeah..... that guy is on
steroids, he doesn't have to work hard for that good body, and he will die really soon.....there, i feel all better about myself"

~~~~~~~~
imagine if everyone started looking better and feeling better about them selves......the world would end.....

and it's not possible to educate people on smart and responsible A.A.S use.....we can only educate them on how to put on a condom or drink responsible

just being a little sarcastic :)

LMAO...Yeah you're probably right...sad and pathetic but true!

B32

Re: Fox News Special "Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

George Spellwin said:
After speaking with me, Rick Collins, and members of Elite Fitness and after spending hours on the EliteFitness Discussion Forums, this is the "unbiased" story we get from them.
I want to know who else they talked to from elite and if those interviews are included in the special. Who did they talk to George?

Top Bottom