Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

that kid doesn't even look like he's ever touched the weights berfore! What a moron, he gives users a bad name. " I didn't know how to deal with myself while on steroids" what a pussy...all he took were fuckin Dbol! i'm not even gonna waste my time watching this shit.

The problem with a lot of the legislation in the country is that it brings everyone down to the level of the weakest person. Survival of the fittest is dead.

Damn - no audio here.... WTF was it saying about that kid?

I like the kid they picked... looks like a big fat loser.... lacrosse player? Dude looked like he hadn't picked up a weight in his life... What a douchebag... He is probably one of those "megadose" vets up in AAS board...

And how old was he anyways? Maybe his mommy gave him too many d-bol...

idiot.

This is freakin ridiculous.. Yeah its a bummer the kid got popped by his mommy.. However.. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING? Stupid teenagers not knowing what the hell they are doing giving it a bad rap for people that know what the heck is goin on.. The kid could have at least looked like he juiced.. It looks lie he juiced up on jelly doughnuts and fatburgers... Lame.. Media.. Lame.. I got one for the media.. how about we make a show on the truth behind out government and the fucking crooked politicians instead of making the normal public look bad all the time. Lame Lame Lame..

Becoming said:
Damn - no audio here.... WTF was it saying about that kid?

I like the kid they picked... looks like a big fat loser.... lacrosse player? Dude looked like he hadn't picked up a weight in his life... What a douchebag... He is probably one of those "megadose" vets up in AAS board...

And how old was he anyways? Maybe his mommy gave him too many d-bol...

idiot.

I heard it all, but I was more interested in the hidden message begging Al-Quida to bomb the shit out of FOX networks so it can no longer put out such trash and America can have a free, truely unbiased new organization. :chomp:

yes, god forbid more and more people start working out and looking good......then the people who turn their life over to a job and don't workout at all will have more things to feel stressed out about.......

here is what a middle management guy who spends all day at work
thinks about when he sees someone who has good amount of muscle, etc...and looks good in public: " Damn, i wish i looked like that, but i don't have time, wait a minute i do, i'm just lazy, oh and i hate physical fatigue and pain......fuck! and look who he is with, a gorgeous girl, who i can only spend loads of cash to spend time with....fuck!!! .....what
can i tell myself to feel better about this situation, oh yeah..... that guy is on
steroids, he doesn't have to work hard for that good body, and he will die really soon.....there, i feel all better about myself"

~~~~~~~~
imagine if everyone started looking better and feeling better about them selves......the world would end.....

and it's not possible to educate people on smart and responsible A.A.S use.....we can only educate them on how to put on a condom or drink responsible

just being a little sarcastic :)

Last edited:
strongsmartsexy said:
I heard it all, but I was more interested in the hidden message begging Al-Quida to bomb the shit out of FOX networks so it can no longer put out such trash and America can have a free, truely unbiased new organization. :chomp:

dude fox isn't the only one... besides - they would never do that - who would tell us about their bombing harmless iraqi's daily?

By looking at the kid, it's plain that it was the HoHo's and not dbol he was taking. He was pissed on the basketball court 'cause his mommy cut him off his sugar and he was throwing a fit. Damn sugar crashes! That tub of lard needs to stay off the twinkies, HoHos and DingDongs diet.

yeah....what the hell is with that ? why is it 9 times out of 10 the people they show who have abused AAS look like shit ?

that really makes people think it's not worth it......guy looks like shit and is having side effects too......

I'm not saying I agree with their story because I don't ever plan on using them so I haven't looked into the safety issues. I have noticed, over the years, many bros on Elite suffering serious consequences from juicing.

Bros that look like Needsize & Quadsweep are what I previously expected to see when I thought of those who have used juice - and even though those guys are huge, I think that they used juice as sparingly and safely as possible.

The new breed of steroid user now seems to use mega-doses while eating poorly and training rarely (JA). The new breed of user seems to be what is depicted in the Fox special and could eventually bring an end to steroid use by stiffer criminal penalties. My guess is this is the reason Quadsweep started his "Bullshit" thread about not using huge doses of steroids - he knows they will do harm to the individual and impact the future of steroid use.

Top Bottom