Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Formula 1 - Australian Grand Prix

Mr. dB said:
This just in: Renault are pulling their cars from Sunday's race, and leaving motor sports altogether.
Sounds like April's fool.....

Woww, no that's true

Heard it too on ESPN

Budget restriction

Renault sold the team to ex Minardi boss Paul Stoddart and will be renamed Minardi next year

Congrats Fonzie and mightymouse69!

and ah ah ah for Schumi who was overtaken by an ex-Minardi before running into a wall

It's time to retire Mr Schumacher

On the other hand his brother in Toyota did a pretty impressive race

What a strange race. Lots of attrition due to stupid shunts. And then there was Button's major engine failure just yards from the finish line. After the first two races going the distance almost shunt-free, I guess they were making up for lost time today. I don't remember past Albert Park races having so much trouble with grip.

Mr. dB said:
What a strange race. Lots of attrition due to stupid shunts. And then there was Button's major engine failure just yards from the finish line. After the first two races going the distance almost shunt-free, I guess they were making up for lost time today. I don't remember past Albert Park races having so much trouble with grip.

it was a month later than usual, Fall for them...too cold for the tires.

I am not happy, my VERY first instinct was to go with Alonso and I didn't because I did not trust myself :(. Damnnnnnnnn Arghhhhhh

Top Bottom