Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL.. the eagles can either SHOW it or be a huge ? going into the playoffs.

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
madbomber31 said:
shame on latimer for going with the under....

mouthfullofcock, living in the past with your former streak is not good for the psyche... it makes it appear that you are dillusional, and though you may be, that is bad and unhealthy for you...

i understand your pain, i'd be pissed too if my favorite team showed myself and the league they were flukes... i mean, its understandable to be upset, its ok though... get some professional help, or you could buy a subscription to SI and order some back issues and play make believe... or you could play madden on rookie level and lead the giants to an 8 win season... hey, its a plus. good luck though, lets hope you can take care of them thoughts you have...

oh, and spit the cock out.

Madcocklover, we were in the superbowl and you weren't. As I remember the Giants beat the iggles 3 times to get there. Aaaahahaha, Aaaahahaha. As for beating us this year. Congratulations because our stupid kicker schanked a kick and you went 39 yards for a touchdown after our defense spent the whole entire second half on the field. Consider it a gift. Next week get ready to get pissed on like you have been pissed on before, but this time I think the Giants should make it 10 straight victories.

You keep on dreaming and be sure to ask Santa for the Giants to lose today, because if the Giants make it and you make and we play each other. It only means one thing. The iggles not show up and go straight to the golf course.

The 49ers defense is looking pretty awesome these last couple of weeks. After watching this game, I wouldn't want to have to play either of these teams in the playoffs. As long as the 49ers don't have to play the Rams, who they can't seem to beat, they could make it to the Super Bowl. The Eagles are gonna have to find a ground game or they might not make it out of the first round...

fistfullofsteel said:

Overachievers or not. We were in the Superbowl and that is what counts.

No, I would say winning the Superbowl is what counts. Just ask Dan Marino or Jim Kelly.

I think we will see a rematch of the 1980 Rams vs. Steelers Superbowl. with the Rams winning handily this time.

Last time these two met in the Superbowl it was Terry Bradshaw vs Vince Ferragamo.

ttlpkg said:

No, I would say winning the Superbowl is what counts. Just ask Dan Marino or Jim Kelly.

I think we will see a rematch of the 1980 Rams vs. Steelers Superbowl. with the Rams winning handily this time.

Last time these two met in the Superbowl it was Terry Bradshaw vs Vince Ferragamo.

Of course you want to win that game but he said that we were in the Superbowl because we overachieved and I stated that we were in it and that's what counts as far as that goes. Overachieving or not, you have to be in it to win it. Unlike his team that was watching my team play in the Superbowl.

I don't consider the NY Giants overachievers. They didn't win the whole thing. If they did win the whole thing, I still wouldn't consider them overachievers.

Top Bottom