Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL.. the eagles can either SHOW it or be a huge ? going into the playoffs.

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
I'm still scrathing my head at how the Giants made it to the Super Bowl last year. I can't figur eout who were bigger overachievers, them or the Falcons of a few years ago...

Cure said:
<yawn> you enjoyed your one year. Start rebuilding.

hahahaah. It's really starting to look like the giants cheated in the playoffs last year. hmmmmmmmmmm. ;)

I'm referring to the rumor that came out that they tapped into the other teams headsets at the home playoff games. It was obvious that they didnt' pull that when they played the Ravens in the superbowl.

Thick dog said:
I'm still scrathing my head at how the Giants made it to the Super Bowl last year. I can't figur eout who were bigger overachievers, them or the Falcons of a few years ago...

Overachievers or not. We were in the Superbowl and that is what counts.

What did they have in common...

They both beat my Vikes. Dennis Green is so not a big game coach. Vikes should have won both years.

fistfull, i know you are giants fan and have likely been through the jets past collapses... but philly is not a NY team... they dont blow it like you blow cock... your giants are fucking done, face the facts... . eagles will hand them their ass next week and the bucs need to pray to win... hey, at least you will have sundays free in 3 weeks.. congratulations.

as for my eagles, i think the key is the blitz... they seem to have backed off a little bit in the last 3 or 4 weeks... its buggin me, but its also keeping other teams off guard... if they get to garcia they will own this game.

big matchup i wanna see is owens vs. taylor and vincent with that roll over coverage... force one in there jeff and give ball hawk b.dawk some stats.

madbomber31 said:
fistfull, i know you are giants fan and have likely been through the jets past collapses... but philly is not a NY team... they dont blow it like you blow cock... your giants are fucking done, face the facts... . eagles will hand them their ass next week and the bucs need to pray to win... hey, at least you will have sundays free in 3 weeks.. congratulations.

Maddicklicker you must be talking about your fantasy league team or something. The NY Giants own the iggles like a whore. We drop a load on your face and we are out of there like a flash. So next week we will win with the wam bam thank you mam fashion and off to real match up against the Packers. To tell you the truth I don't think the NY Giants should be scheduled to play the iggles. They should give the win to the Giants and both teams can rest on those weeks.

I want the Eagles to win today. Hopefully both sides don't put up too many points. That's my main concern today.

shame on latimer for going with the under....

mouthfullofcock, living in the past with your former streak is not good for the psyche... it makes it appear that you are dillusional, and though you may be, that is bad and unhealthy for you...

i understand your pain, i'd be pissed too if my favorite team showed myself and the league they were flukes... i mean, its understandable to be upset, its ok though... get some professional help, or you could buy a subscription to SI and order some back issues and play make believe... or you could play madden on rookie level and lead the giants to an 8 win season... hey, its a plus. good luck though, lets hope you can take care of them thoughts you have...

oh, and spit the cock out.

Top Bottom