Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL.. the eagles can either SHOW it or be a huge ? going into the playoffs.

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
Must i remind everyone that the eagles almost beat the Rams week 1. Rams were lucky to win since Philly didn't recover a fumble on the Rams 6, they decided they wanted to run it in. They also ran out of time in the 4th quarter to kick a field goal because they had no time outs remaining and then they even got the ball first in the OT but couldn't capitalize. Rams are good but vunerable. Steelers are a better team.

The impressive thing about the Rams this year is the number of quality teams they have beaten: Eagles, Dolphins, 49ers twice, Saints, Jets, and Patriots. They're 2 losses, to Tampa and New Orleans were both close games. I wouldn't be suprised to see the Rams and Steelers in the Super Bowl. The Steelers would need to get a lead and try and run the ball to keep the Rams offense off the feild. If the Steelers fell behind early and were forced to throw the majority of the game, I don't think they would have a chance. The Steelers are a very physical team, which could pose a problem for the Rams. They would have to play a ball-control game similar to the one the Bills and Giants played in the Super Bowl back in 1990.

Cure said:
Must i remind everyone that the eagles almost beat the Rams week 1. Rams were lucky to win since Philly didn't recover a fumble on the Rams 6, they decided they wanted to run it in. They also ran out of time in the 4th quarter to kick a field goal because they had no time outs remaining and then they even got the ball first in the OT but couldn't capitalize. Rams are good but vunerable. Steelers are a better team.

bro, almost winning a game doesn't count on the wins catagory. Plus that was week one of the NFL season, the Rams started pretty slowly then. If you had a chance to watch the Monday Night Football game and the game against the Niners you'll recognize that the Rams are the best team in the NFC, period. The eagles are good, but don't forget they play in a very weak NFC east.

It should be an interesting game regardless. The niners prolific offense, which pretty much anally raped the dolphins defense, agains the eagles D. Garcia better watch his back.

The key for the Eagles is to stop Garrison Hearst and force the 49ers to be one-dimensional. Garcia is a really accurate passer, and very mobile, but the Rams proved a few weeks ago that if you can take away their running game and focus on rushing Garcia, you can shut them down. And the Eagles have a superior defense to the Ram's. I haven't seen a whole lot of the Eagles this year, but from what I've seen, Staley has only had a few good games. McNabb is gonna have to have a big game throwing and will probably have to make some big plays running the ball. The 49ers will be riding high after their demolition of the Dolphins, so the Eagle smay have to wait till they play the Giants to clinch a playoff birth.

MADCOCKSUCKER has every season to be scared this week. I don't blame him for shitting in his pants because his iggles might not make the playoffs.

It's like this, The G-Men have the biggest game of the year this week and if they beat the Seahawks and the iggles lose. It is pretty much over for the iggles because you know the iggles are going to lose the NY Giants the following week. To make things worse the iggles have to play the Bucs in their last week, so you can count that as another loss. The Giants have it tough too because they have to play the Packers in their last week but at least it's a home game for the G-Men.

BYE BYE IGGLES. CHUNKY SOUP, MMMMMM GOOD!!!:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom