Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football season is here

NeverBuffEnuff

can anyone help me out with a good weight training routine i can do in addition to everythiing else? games are on friday and I can't be stiff or sore for the game.....so please help me out guys....

I play right defensive tackle......goals? be big and bad as possible.......right now i'm
5'9
10% bf
bench=315
squat=405
deadlift=355
not to strong but i've been training for bodybuilding...football is just an excuse to hit people :)
goal? just put on some strength i guess......don't really need it for my team.....just might as well switch it up and just to not be sore on game day

My college uses PENN States on season workout program and I think it works really well. I think you can find it at PENN States home page. If not I can try and send you a copy of mine!!

By the way you are in high school right?? Beacuse 214lbs is a little small for college D-end!! I am a receiver and my stats are 6'3" 225lbs 10%BF. Our D-end is about 250lbs ripped at about 8%BF.

Top Bottom