Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follistatin 344 Results - Brutal Honesty

From what I've read real myostatin blockers are incredibly expensive. I saw a BB on YouTube who participated in a research project that administered a myostatin blocker and he said the results were unbelievable. Moreover, he kept all his gains after completion of the project. Here's a new SARM that is supposedly a myo blocker from what I understand. YK11: a SARM and myostatin inhibitor in one probably very expensive.

From what I've read real myostatin blockers are incredibly expensive. I saw a BB on YouTube who participated in a research project that administered a myostatin blocker and he said the results were unbelievable. Moreover, he kept all his gains after completion of the project. Here's a new SARM that is supposedly a myo blocker from what I understand. YK11: a SARM and myostatin inhibitor in one probably very expensive.

Myostatin blockers have not proven to be worth much. Follistatin would have to be overexpressed in order to truly block Myostatin. All the studies of Follistatin/Myostatin have been done on animals, so there is no way to really get a good fix on how to eliminate Myostatins' action in humans.

I been studying genes for a while, and the only thing I have come up with thus far to block Myostatin would be to mutate both copies of the human Myostatin gene, which means to decode genes. Consequently, we would be entering into the realm of Mengele, who I believe is the pioneer of modern medicine.

There is more to this but I don't really feel like discussing it right now...

So may people have said that it works and works well. It could all be bogus or it could actually work, I will go on a cycle and test it and document my findings. Only thing I'm not sure of is the dose , is 1/2 iu enough or should I go for more ? Remember this stuff can make your tendons short and brittle. What I can get is only 20iu so it isn't a lot but if it work and works well then its money well spent.so what I am saying is I will test this stuff document the results all indeed to know is what dose would be right and delivery to the system, do I deliver this stuff the same way I would deliver test to the system ?

From what I've read real myostatin blockers are incredibly expensive. I saw a BB on YouTube who participated in a research project that administered a myostatin blocker and he said the results were unbelievable. Moreover, he kept all his gains after completion of the project. Here's a new SARM that is supposedly a myo blocker from what I understand.

Yeah I've read about this and it does in fact block myostatin and is a sarm as well. Very expensive and difficult to get ahold of as far as I can tell.

I have asked all over and alot of my gym mates have asked around as well and only 2 people seem to be supplying it. Might even be from yje same lab. Bit what I want to know is the dosages and cycle length and do I administer it tje same way I would with sustenon or some thing like that

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dude,I am running folli right now. It is EXTREMELY painful. Even worse than winny

You probably have tagged folli. Do you feel sick from it?

I think folli is a waste for most people. Thatbloke and others summed it up very well. Don't get me wrong I think Myostatin inhibitors are part of the future of bodybuilding. They will be used to set new benchmarks in muscle mass like slin and hgh were used before them. However the dose required (what the studies used) make sit pretty much impossible for 99.999% of guys to every consider trying.

Although I did think ACVR2B was amazing but it's too pricy for me. I used 3mg total but even after the 1mg I was majorly impressed. I can only wonder what huge doses of that would do to someone.

Top Bottom