Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florida 16 Georgia 13

slickdadd

Georgia falls. The gators continue their upswing after a disappointing start. Down with UGA and Mark Richt. I find it hard to not dislike any team with an FSU tie. Especially one as strong as Richt.

GOOO GATORS!!! I TOLD YOU PUPPIES THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN UPSET!!!

NOW IT'S TIME TO BRING DOWN THOSE SEMENHOLES!!!

I like this pic :-)

35spt_FlGaSadFansBM110103.jpg

How about Keiwan Ratliff? He is just in the zone right now, anticipating what opposing QB's are going to do.

It was a great game, and I would agree on paper UGA is the better team. That's why they play the game.

Hannibal said:
How about Keiwan Ratliff? He is just in the zone right now, anticipating what opposing QB's are going to do.

It was a great game, and I would agree on paper UGA is the better team. That's why they play the game.

Yea Keiwan is playing awesome. 3 interceptions last game and he had 1 interception against GA and that other one should have been an interception so he should have had 2 against GA.

The jinx continues. I think GA has no running game, but Kregg Lumpkin has the best shot to develop into a feature back. The funny thing is I'm sure RB Musa Smith left early because he thought the Dogs would suck this year since last years line was all seniors. If he was back they'd really be good.
Good times will be here for a while since the only senior on offense is the Tight End.

Dial_tone said:
The jinx continues. I think GA has no running game, but Kregg Lumpkin has the best shot to develop into a feature back. The funny thing is I'm sure RB Musa Smith left early because he thought the Dogs would suck this year since last years line was all seniors. If he was back they'd really be good.
Good times will be here for a while since the only senior on offense is the Tight End.

i was waiting for you to post :)

Top Bottom