Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Clen cycle Need help..

asiatic lions

I have just received Clenn-max bottle from crazymass 90 x 20mg caps. I will follow 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. No other supplements on off weeks just clean diet and routine supplements.
I am 34 years old with 160 lbs weight and 18 percent body fat. My target is to reach 10 percent in near future. I am doing workout since last 5 years and lost 20 lbs and 8 percent body fat and fair amount of muscles too. I do 5 day workout in a gym.
I am planning to manage,
40 protein
40 carbs
20 fats
Supplements : Protein / multivitamins / glutamine /vitamin C / omega 369 / tribulus terrestris /BCAA / LIV52 for ( liver health )

MY Diet schedule will be :
5.00 a.m. 1 banana with few almonds
5.30 Clenn ( i will start with 20mg and planning to go as high as 120 mg only )
6 .00 a.m. workout with cardio
During workout : Amino acids
7.30 Post workout : Glutamine, banana , orange juice ( simple carbs ) protein 40 grms, omega and vitamin C
9.30 a.m coconut water / 6 egg whites / liv 52 / tribulus
11:30 a.m. green Tea and apple
01:30 p.m. brown rice / chicken breast / veg salad / multivitamin / tribulus
04:00 p.m. protein shake
6:00 p.m. coconut water
8:00 p.m. fish with veg salad / tribulus
9:30 p.m. casein shake

My questions are :
1)My diet is ok for good amount of cutting ? any suggestions ?
2)My routine supplements list is ok Any other supplements recommendation ?
3)I am assuming Clen is not steroid so do i need PCT after 8 weeks cycle ?
4)Any other suggestions or changes ??

Help will be highly appreciated..

A few things here bossman;

First, nice job on the progress so far

You're only 160 with 18% BF which means there's NO WAY you should be using clen or any other anabolics for that matter

You're having too many shakes which = way too much sugar which = 18% body fat

I'm not crazy about your pre-workout meal, personally I need some protein before training...but it depends on the workout you're doing (hint hint, post your training schedule)

There's a big gap between your 4pm and 8pm meal, you're on a 2.5 hours frequency all day until then and then you have a 4 hour gap?

Thanks for the reply.
I wake up by 5 a.m. andI start my workout at 6 a.m.My workout schedule is
Monday : chest/back/lower abs after workout 10 mins cardio
Tuesday: shoulders/arms/upper abs after workout 10 mins cardio
Wednesday : legs,calves and sides no cardio
Thursday, Friday, Saturday repeat and Sunday rest. Actually I am following arnold blue print which has lots of sets so I guess lots of burning too.
so as u say I should not start clen why so ?
I am taking 2 shakes in a day that is too much ?
Do u suggest anything as a pre workout ?
Instead of clen should I take any fat burner ?

Thanks for the reply.
I wake up by 5 a.m. andI start my workout at 6 a.m.My workout schedule is
Monday : chest/back/lower abs after workout 10 mins cardio
Tuesday: shoulders/arms/upper abs after workout 10 mins cardio
Wednesday : legs,calves and sides no cardio
Thursday, Friday, Saturday repeat and Sunday rest. Actually I am following arnold blue print which has lots of sets so I guess lots of burning too.
so as u say I should not start clen why so ?
I am taking 2 shakes in a day that is too much ?
Do u suggest anything as a pre workout ?
Instead of clen should I take any fat burner ?

You're WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over training!!!! Six days in a row and 2 major body parts a day??????? You're spinning your wheels.

1st thing to do is to change your split, 2-3 days on and 1 off...and ONE major body part per day, MAX;

Something like this;
Chest
Legs
Off
Back
Shoulders
Arms
Off

If you're doing resistance training I'd add protein to your pre-workout meal.

10 minutes of cardio is not doing a damn thing, no one doing 10 minutes of cardio a day should even DREAM about using clen.

2 shakes a day is enough, most bulk proteins are loaded with fillers, sugar, and crap, you change your body by eating whole foods, you can have 1 shake PWO and 1 other time...ideally one a day is enough...

No clen, no OTC "fat burner" (since most are bogus anyway) make the changes above and see where that takes you....and you gotta give it couple months too, don't expect a change in 2 days...

Understood. I will change my routine asap. How much cardio is enough for me .I don't want to loose my muscles. I am not taking bulky protein. I am taking Nitrotech. And soon i m going to start ISO pure (zero carb) protein. I am attaching my pic here. So u can have idea. I think I am less than 18% fat. May be 15 or 16. And if I am following routines and diet as u said. My supplements list is ok ?
Whey protein
casein protein
glutamine
multivitamin
omega
tribulus
no xplode pre workout
BCAA
vitamin C

thanks.

A) Nitrotech is the worst piece of shit product out there
B) You're no where near 18% bodyfat, 11-12% at the most....all the more reason you don't need clen

Thanks.
I am very confused. Should I bulk or cut here, because most fat is around my belly and on sides. I am thinking for a post workout cardio. Approx 30 mins 3 days in a week. I want to be huge and wide but want to remove those fats too.

You have to pick one of the other, unless you have SUPERIOR genetics you cannot bulk & cut @ the same time

Remember genetically your only going to get so big

I leave the decision up to you but to lose the BF around your trunk do 2 things;

1) make the diet changes I suggested
2) fasted cardio 1st thing in the AM 3-4 days a week......feel it out and see how much and how often

Bulking is not my area of expertise so I will hand off on that one

I am very much interested in cutting at least 3 to 4 percent because still my packs are not clearly visible and even other body parts are not sharp enough. So as u said I will start fasted cardio in the morning 4 times a week.
How about my supplements list ?
Any other diet suggestions ?

Sups:

Check the protein & glutamine (and BCAA's if powder)

Make sure there's no artificial sweeteners in there

Diet:

Make everything fresh, no frozen...check all labels for sugar, it's impossible to eat chicken every day with nothing on it but certain condiments are loaded with sugar...here's a few suggestions for you:

Tilapia:
Pre-heat the over to 325
In a small bowl or plastic container mix
A) Olive oil (small amount)
B) Lemon juice
C) Grey Poupon

Put the filet in there and flip it around a few times, then in the oven on foil for 15-20 minutes, check it with a fork...the fork should go thru the filet with almost no pressure

Salmon:
Same pre-heat
A) Olive oil
B) Lemon juice
C) Paprika

Flip the salmon filet around in the mix a few times and into the oven

I make either of these with gilled vegetables; broccoli, brussel sprouts, parsnips, red pepper......etc

Top Bottom