Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E Cycle - Stacking with HGH

BBZNO

My Stats-
29 y/o Male
6'3 228 lbs aprx 17.5% BF

I have dabbled in cycles before, (winstrol 2 times, anavar once, and clen once (mostly though bad avice), curently I am only using HGH and I am taking 2 iu's a day before bed each night and i am on my first week. A friend of mine gave me a bottle of Test E(3000mg) and Tren E(1000) to try out but I am worried about doing the Tren E for the first time when I am doing Test E for the first Time as well. But anyways back to the point here is what I am thinking

(HGH - 2 IUs ED for entire lenght of the cycle and beyond)

Week1-2 40mg Clen ED 2 IUs ED
Week 3-4 Cycle off Clen with Benedryl to rebuild recepters 2 IUs ED
Week 5-6 40mg Clen ED 2 IUs ED
Week7-8 Cycle off Clen with Benedryl to rebuild recepters 2 IUs ED
Week 7 600mg TestE once a week 2 IUs ED
Week 8-15 300mg Test E once a week 2 IUs ED
Week 18-19 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolva 2 IUs ED
Week 20-21 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva 2 IUs ED

I wasn't sure if the PCT was correct or even neccesary for only 300mg of TestE weekly. PLease offer up your oppinions and advice as well as what I should do with the Tren for the next cycle (I have 1000 mg)

what is the purpose of running HGH at 29 years old?

do you make a living at this or compete?

that entire 'cycle' is a mess from top to bottom. are you seriously asking if a pct is needed for test E?

I would blow this entire thing up and do more research before messing around with this stuff. also WTF does Benadryl to rebuild receptors with clen mean? you are supposed to run taurine with clen to help with pumps, not Benadryl. complete horseshit broscience you got off some forum because people think you will build up a tolerance to clen.. also its mcg, as in MICROGRAM.. not mg as in milligram.

HGH at your age especially should be injected early in the morning, not before bed as your natural growth peaks at night (granted everyone does this different but as a newb you should stick to the basics first before trying to invent the wheel)

a 15 week or whatever cycle and then running nolva/clomid for 3 weeks isn't gonna a damn thing to help you recover. you are only kidding yourself if you think it will.

ugh. clen isn't something to fuck around with if you don't understand how to dose. you are gonna kill yourself

Last edited:
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

what is the purpose of running HGH at 29 years old?

do you make a living at this or compete?

that entire 'cycle' is a mess from top to bottom. are you seriously asking if a pct is needed for test E?

I would blow this entire thing up and do more research before messing around with this stuff. also WTF does Benadryl to rebuild receptors with clen mean? you are supposed to run taurine with clen to help with pumps, not Benadryl. complete horseshit broscience you got off some forum because people think you will build up a tolerance to clen.. also its mcg, as in MICROGRAM.. not mg as in milligram.

ugh. you are gonna kill yourself

stevesmi no i do not compete or make a living at this. sorry if i didnt have the exact terms correctly, if you cant tell I am a fuckin newb, and I'm on here to get the right and correct information from people who may know what to do. I have attempted to do research but all i ever find is different forums with other people asking different questions that dont pertain to me, therefore I started this thread to possibly find some answers.

stevesmi no i do not compete or make a living at this. sorry if i didnt have the exact terms correctly, if you cant tell I am a fuckin newb, and I'm on here to get the right and correct information from people who may know what to do. I have attempted to do research but all i ever find is different forums with other people asking different questions that dont pertain to me, therefore I started this thread to possibly find some answers.

I will be honest and straightforward with you in that HGH you just don't need right now .. you can make much more progress focusing on using AAS and other ancillaries correctly first. and then one day once you hit a barrier you can mess with HGH.

yes I can tell you are a newb, which is a good reason why you should take a step back and learn about each individual compound BEFORE messing with them. clen for example can cause serious problems, but you do not understand how to use it or dose it. this is why its good to use 1 compound at a time, once you learn about it then you can stack 2.. and go from there.

a basic cookie cutter cycle is test for 12 weeks.. and then an 8 week pct. no clen, no HGH, nothing else. just test. once you master that then you can move on.

and I would strongly suggest using GW and not clen. GW is safe and has no sides, while clen is absolute poison

all of us were newbs at one time too.. the key is to research the shit out of this stuff and take baby steps.. there are dudes on here who have been lifting and juicing for years and years who haven't even touched HGH for example.. yet you want to jump into taking it.. makes no sense to me

I will be honest and straightforward with you in that HGH you just don't need right now .. you can make much more progress focusing on using AAS and other ancillaries correctly first. and then one day once you hit a barrier you can mess with HGH.

yes I can tell you are a newb, which is a good reason why you should take a step back and learn about each individual compound BEFORE messing with them. clen for example can cause serious problems, but you do not understand how to use it or dose it. this is why its good to use 1 compound at a time, once you learn about it then you can stack 2.. and go from there.

a basic cookie cutter cycle is test for 12 weeks.. and then an 8 week pct. no clen, no HGH, nothing else. just test. once you master that then you can move on.

and I would strongly suggest using GW and not clen. GW is safe and has no sides, while clen is absolute poison

all of us were newbs at one time too.. the key is to research the shit out of this stuff and take baby steps.. there are dudes on here who have been lifting and juicing for years and years who haven't even touched HGH for example.. yet you want to jump into taking it.. makes no sense to me

Ive taken clen before, i started with 1/2 a pill for the 1st 3 days, then 3/4 for 2 days then one whole pill for 4 weeks, and the reveres if how i started from 3/4 to 1/2 and I was pretty happy with the results, thats why I wanted to do it again but from what I'v found on several forums I decided to try the two weeks on and 2 weeks off approach with taking benedryl during the weeks off...

As for the Test E and PCT can you tell me what a proper cycle for me would be? I have one bottle with 3000 mcg of Test E on hand, I havent started becuase I'm not sure what the proper dosage would be or what the proper PCT would be either. there are so many forums with so much DIFFERENT advice that I dont know where to begin.
Any help would be appreciated

Wrong for so many reasons bro. Ur body fat is too high for any use of steriods. Clen is as bad as it's gets. Tren e is 5 x more potent then test so this is a disaster just waiting to happen. I waited for about 8 yrs of training b4 touching tren. U got a lot lot more learnin to do instead of pinning n hoping

Wrong for so many reasons bro. Ur body fat is too high for any use of steriods. Clen is as bad as it's gets. Tren e is 5 x more potent then test so this is a disaster just waiting to happen. I waited for about 8 yrs of training b4 touching tren. U got a lot lot more learnin to do instead of pinning n hoping

which is exactly why i didnt wanna take the tren, I'm more interested in the test and clen. Why do I see so many peolpe praising clen and so many people saying its horrible at the same time?

Drop the Clen.

If you're going to get anything out of HGH, you need to bump to at least 4iu, but 5-6iu would be better. Don't take it before bed. Take half in the morning, then the other half in the evening.

Run Test for 10-12 weeks at 500mg per week. Run aromasin or adex with it.

Yes you need a PCT.

Top Bottom