Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle pct plan after 12 weeks of test Enanthate

You don't need all those products. Your original pct is fine but 150 clomid daily seems a bit high. 100 is probably enough. Also your hcg dose looks a bit excessive but I'm not experienced with hcg use. Just looks high from what I've seen others use.

This is your first cycle - stick to the tried and true clomid/novla pct with hcg kick if you want it. If it messes with you or doesn't work, then next time you can try some of those natty products. It should work just fine though. Also I think 500-600 mg of test is a perfect dose for a first cycle. Some around here will say go lower but I don't agree.

You don't need all those products. Your original pct is fine but 150 clomid daily seems a bit high. 100 is probably enough. Also your hcg dose looks a bit excessive but I'm not experienced with hcg use. Just looks high from what I've seen others use.

This is your first cycle - stick to the tried and true clomid/novla pct with hcg kick if you want it. If it messes with you or doesn't work, then next time you can try some of those natty products. It should work just fine though. Also I think 500-600 mg of test is a perfect dose for a first cycle. Some around here will say go lower but I don't agree.

That fact that you would recommend anyone use over 50mg of clomid at once docks any credibility you may have had before this.

That fact that you would recommend anyone use over 50mg of clomid at once docks any credibility you may have had before this.

^^^ Lol at this typical EF bro science answer. If you think anything over 50 is too much, then feel free to say that...but why be such a dick about it?

My advice is give on personal experience, not what I read here or elsewhere. If my credibility is lost by posting what I have have had success with (and many others I know personally), then I don't want any of said credibility. Isnt that what forums are for? posting personal experience to others' questions? or, is it just to say what everyone else says so you can look good for all the good ol boys?

I use 100 the first week, and 50 in the following weeks. 50 from the start may work for some, but 100 the first week has always worked better for me. That is my opinion on personal experience - if that opinion now has zero credibility, so be it.

Last edited:
^^^ Lol at this typical EF bro science answer. If you think anything over 50 is too much, then feel free to say that...but why be such a dick about it?

My advice is give on personal experience, not what I read here or elsewhere. If my credibility is lost by posting what I have have had success with (and many others I know personally), then I don't want any of said credibility. Isnt that what forums are for? posting personal experience to others' questions? or, is it just to say what everyone else says so you can look good for all the good ol boys?

I use 100 the first week, and 50 in the following weeks. 50 from the start may work for some, but 100 the first week has always worked better for me. That is my opinion on personal experience - if that opinion now has zero credibility, so be it.

It's not bro science. Clomid has a half life of 5-7 days. The reason people say you need to take that much clomid is so it will build up in your system when in actuality it will build up in your system very quickly even at 25mg a day due to its long half life.

And I'm being a dick because i don't take lightly to people giving outdated bad advice to people new on the scene.

Clomid at any dose above 25mg is crazy. I have heard people taking upwards of 100mg that started having issues with their eyesight. So be careful with that.

It's not bro science. Clomid has a half life of 5-7 days. The reason people say you need to take that much clomid is so it will build up in your system when in actuality it will build up in your system very quickly even at 25mg a day due to its long half life.

And I'm being a dick because i don't take lightly to people giving outdated bad advice to people new on the scene.

Well consider me put my place. Im not a dr, and neither you....so it can only be based on what works for the individual. Ill stick with what works for me and will advise the same to anyone who asks. The flavor of the week changes around here often depending on what products are being pushed at the time, so I'm sure this boards opinion will change........ The tried and true will remain the most effective. Remember novla used to suck and now it's awesome....how many times did I hear that using novla was outdated, bad advice. Just like u said above about my advice. Now everyone loves novla again...... now where is that roll eyes emoticon.....

I got no beef with you bro just take it easy on the attitude we are all just here to share experiences, debate, and learn. I don't see why we all can't do that with our egos on the sidelines.

Clomid at any dose above 25mg is crazy. I have heard people taking upwards of 100mg that started having issues with their eyesight. So be careful with that.

I mean that's fine that you 'heard' that, but what is your personal experience with clomid / novla use? I'd be more curious to hear that if you would share? That would be valuable information for the discussion. Not being a smart ass, I'm genuinely interested in your personal experience.

Also - eyesight issues are no joke. Which is why I get so bothered by the way s4 is pushed around here considering the eye sides.

Well consider me put my place. Im not a dr, and neither you....so it can only be based on what works for the individual. Ill stick with what works for me and will advise the same to anyone who asks. The flavor of the week changes around here often depending on what products are being pushed at the time, so I'm sure this boards opinion will change........ The tried and true will remain the most effective. Remember novla used to suck and now it's awesome....how many times did I hear that using novla was outdated, bad advice. Just like u said above about my advice. Now everyone loves novla again...... now where is that roll eyes emoticon.....

I got no beef with you bro just take it easy on the attitude we are all just here to share experiences, debate, and learn. I don't see why we all can't do that with our egos on the sidelines.

I still say Nolva is garbage and will never recommend it to anyone, my opinion remains fairly consistent on what i recommend using if you want to go through all my posts you are more then welcome to.

My apologies for getting a little spun up I just took your posts in a different way then you meant them now that I go back and read them a little more closely.

I still say Nolva is garbage and will never recommend it to anyone, my opinion remains fairly consistent on what i recommend using if you want to go through all my posts you are more then welcome to.

My apologies for getting a little spun up I just took your posts in a different way then you meant them now that I go back and read them a little more closely.

Yeah no worries - i wasnt saying you, personally, are a waffler on your advice. Just that in general around here......Well, im sure you know what im saying. Good for you sticking with your guns re: the great novla debate.

End of the day we are all different and what works for some doesn't work for others. Research can only get you so far; trying them out is the true test for the individual.

Top Bottom