Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle pct plan after 12 weeks of test Enanthate

Yeah no worries - i wasnt saying you, personally, are a waffler on your advice. Just that in general around here......Well, im sure you know what im saying. Good for you sticking with your guns re: the great novla debate.

End of the day we are all different and what works for some doesn't work for others. Research can only get you so far; trying them out is the true test for the individual.

Hahaha the great Nolva debate, that's clever.

I'm a firm believer in toremifene myself over Nolva or clomid. I'm hopefully gonna get a write up comparing the different serms up at some point but doing a write up like that takes a lot of time and research.

I havnt tried torem but I have heard others who like it a lot. Might have to give it a go myself sometime to see how it compares. Thanks bro

Well consider me put my place. Im not a dr, and neither you....so it can only be based on what works for the individual. Ill stick with what works for me and will advise the same to anyone who asks. The flavor of the week changes around here often depending on what products are being pushed at the time, so I'm sure this boards opinion will change........ The tried and true will remain the most effective. Remember novla used to suck and now it's awesome....how many times did I hear that using novla was outdated, bad advice. Just like u said above about my advice. Now everyone loves novla again...... now where is that roll eyes emoticon.....

I got no beef with you bro just take it easy on the attitude we are all just here to share experiences, debate, and learn. I don't see why we all can't do that with our egos on the sidelines.

Bro you and i are on good terms but the flavor of the week comment is bull shit... Im the one that brought to light that there was a lot of misinformation about nolva because i found there most definitely was misinformation being passed around and i even humbly admitted the mistake and provided more accurate info... I even had a mass pm sent not only advocating its use but explaining how to properly use it... That has NOTHING to do with pushing products my friend... Thats about looking out for everyone...

Im sorry you dont feel a full and extensive pct is necessary and thats your opinion but i most definitely disagree... While incorporating nolva and clomid is an important part of pct it is not sufficient for a full recovery... Most will have many side effects dosing clomid that high... Maybe not all but more than not... The addition of other products in pct like unleashed /post cycle, and aromasin allow for an optimal recovery recovery, little to no side effects and more keepable gains... I recommend an extensive pct for this

Bro you and i are on good terms but the flavor of the week comment is bull shit... Im the one that brought to light that there was a lot of misinformation about nolva because i found there most definitely was misinformation being passed around and i even humbly admitted the mistake and provided more accurate info... I even had a mass pm sent not only advocating its use but explaining how to properly use it... That has NOTHING to do with pushing products my friend... Thats about looking out for everyone...

Im sorry you dont feel a full and extensive pct is necessary and thats your opinion but i most definitely disagree... While incorporating nolva and clomid is an important part of pct it is not sufficient for a full recovery... Most will have many side effects dosing clomid that high... Maybe not all but more than not... The addition of other products in pct like unleashed /post cycle, and aromasin allow for an optimal recovery recovery, little to no side effects and more keepable gains... I recommend an extensive pct for this

I'm not speaking specifically about the novla thing, and definitely was NOT intended as a shot at you bro. It was just an example.

I respect you a lot and lets just leave that one be.

As for the full PCT - I do respect your opinion which is why I tried the full pct on 2 different occasions. I get no results from the natty products. I'm glad to hear they work for some bros but they just don't for me. I'm fine with that; because as I said, everything works for everyone differently.

hey everyone, i didnt mean for bros to start yelling at everyone, and infact its my fault for posting such a pct that was lacking, im really sorry so i accept responsibility for all the yelling, the fact still remains that i need help, after taking into consideration your collective suggestions and additional reasearch, i need help picking one of these pct plans, so please help me
remember i have access to hcg, nolva, clomid, anything else is a headache to get, so please adjust the plan accordingly if you dont agree, thank you.. oh and i really appreciate the feedback on the issues with vision, that shit is no joke

PCT cycle #1
total time _ Quantity/Drug
(10 days) - 500iu hcg every day
(2 weeks) - 40mg nolva every day
(2 weeks) - 20mg nolva every day
(1 week) - 20mg nolva every day

PCT cycle #2
(week 1) - 40mg nolva every day and 50mg clomid every day
(week 2) - 20mg nolva every day and 50mg clomid every day
(week 3 and 4) - 20mg nolva every day and 25mg clomid every day

hey everyone, i didnt mean for bros to start yelling at everyone, and infact its my fault for posting such a pct that was lacking, im really sorry so i accept responsibility for all the yelling, the fact still remains that i need help, after taking into consideration your collective suggestions and additional reasearch, i need help picking one of these pct plans, so please help me
remember i have access to hcg, nolva, clomid, anything else is a headache to get, so please adjust the plan accordingly if you dont agree, thank you.. oh and i really appreciate the feedback on the issues with vision, that shit is no joke

PCT cycle #1
(2 weeks) - 40mg nolva every day
(2 weeks) - 20mg nolva every day
(1 week) - 20mg nolva every day

PCT cycle #2
(week 1) - 40mg nolva every day and 50mg clomid every day
(week 2) - 20mg nolva every day and 50mg clomid every day
(week 3 and 4) - 20mg nolva every day and 25mg clomid every day

How is it a headache to get any of the other stuff? None of it is illegal it's all legal ingredients.

How is it a headache to get any of the other stuff? None of it is illegal it's all legal ingredients.

well the headache is that i live in canda and whenever we order products they always take forever to ship, then they get stuck in customs......and im in week 11 so i have only a week or so to sort this stuff out

Could anyone with good knowledge of a pct plan pm? Im running test e 300. Can i get the proper dosage and what to run with the cycle please? Also provide a very good pct plan. thank you.

Top Bottom