Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First CYCLE, HELP me! Advice needed!

sus250ismything

As reccomended by a used-to-be roid head. I should start off my first cycle with Sus 250, and during its peak usage use a few shots of deca

Now heres the cycle i was reccomended by him:
Week 1: 125g of sus 250
Week 2: 250 g sus 250
Week 3: 375g sus 250
week 4: 500 g sus 250
week 5: 500 g sus 250
week 6: 625g sus 250
week 7: 500g sus 250
week 8: 375g sus 250
week 9: 375g sus 250
week 10: 250g sus 250
week 11: 250g sus 250/Clomid 50-100
week 12: 125g sus 250/Clomid 100-150/hcg 1/2
week 13: 125 g sus 250/ hcg 1/2 / Clomid 200
week 14: Clomid-200-150
week 15: Clomid 100-50
week 16: Clomid 50-25
week 17: Clomid 25-5
week 18: Clomid-5

OH I forgot to mention that I was also told to stack with deca but only for 2 weeks
during weeks 8-9 (because other testosterones in my highest dosage will activate at that time i should use Deca). I was told i should use 2-3 shots of about 300g's each. let me know if thats a smart idea or not.

For those of you who are wondering what type of Sus 250 it is, its pakistani Sus 250 and im pretty sure its real considering pictures, prints, and other research.

Now this is exactly word for word what i was told to do.
I do wanna train naturally after this first cycle. I have been training for about a year and i have realized a huge difference from what i started with. Any help, any comments, any type of criticization would help. I really appreciate any help that you guys would give me. Thanks fellow roid heads! ( and naturals who are smart as hell-lol) Keep in mind ive never tried prohormones, steroids, only natural crap that you could buy at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. Thanks AGAIN!

You don't need to pyramid your cycles, that's a myth that's been "busted" a long time ago. You should also add an AI like arimidex to your cycle.

OK, the guy who recommended this "cycle" has no freakin' clue.....I can see why he’s a used to be

Pyramiding? No

Deca for 2 weeks? No.

What are your stats and goals and we can go from there

~EZ

And I don't thin you want to be hittin 600+g on your first cycle, unless your like 390+lbs....

Like the broccolli said, "What are your goals?"

WOW! That plan is nuts! But don't worry it can be fixed and at least you have the right gear for your first cycle in there. First we need your info then we can help you build a logical first cycle you will benefit from. The pyramid is useless, and using deca like that you might as well just be throwing it down a gutter it will do nothing.

hello mate! ive been training for 15 years and have used gear for about 5 years on and off. use omnadren 250 and norma deca togeather its good. i weigh 17 stone at 5 foot 10 inches and its all muscle. i have helped many people grow by sticking to the basics. no need for clomid and no need to taper up or down on gear, just get it in, let your body take care of the rest. i know what im talking about trust me!!! testosterone enenthate by norma is also very good. keep it simple and basic thats the key to building muscle that stays with you for life. e-mail me on [email protected] if you need any help or advice, its a subject i never tire of discussing.

shit. you are way to young for steroids.

Hey guys, I definitly appreciate the responses. I am currently 18 and I'm 5feet4inches. I weigh about 155 or so. my goal isn't in weight or a measurements. It's a great amount of size(as in my goal is a lot of size. At this point I'm probably at like 12% bf. My goal roughly is about 200 but ofcourse not with this cycle alone. now I don't know if age is a big deal but me and a friend are In this together and he is 19. Once I appreciate any replies! And my diet is pretty good for the most part. I am bulking with about 3500 Cal+, 320g Protein+. 150g Carb+(trying to move that up)

Top Bottom