Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice - bulking

Agreed.. If he cant grow on a dose of 250 then he isnt doing it right.. Wouldnt it also be better to swap epistane instead of anadrol on a first cycle??

Well if you want to be technical as fat as toxicity then yes. But he already has the adrol. He could even go 25mg adrol a day for 6 weeks alone just to get his feet wet. Then jump to test for cycle two.

Hi,

I want to start my first cycle and I need some advice.

First, my stats:
24years old
165lbl / 5 ft 9''
12-15% bf (don't know for sure)
5 years of training

I work out 5 times/week, I have a good diet, count my calories/nutrients but I gain weight very hard.

The cycle I initially wanted to start was this:
1-14Test C 600mg/WK
1-12 Deca 400mg/WK
1-4 Anadrol 100mg/ED
1-4 Test Suspension 50 mg ED 2 hours before workout
9-15 Dbol 40mg/ED
1-19 Aromasin 12.5 mg/ EOD
1-12 Cabergoline .5mg/Twice Weekly

PCT
16 100mg Clomid ED
17 100mg Clomid ED
18 75mg Clomid ED
19 50mg Clomid ED

It might be to much as a 'first cycle'. I only got the anadrol so far so, if possible, I would like to include that in my cycle.
My goal is to gain at least 10lb of lean mass.

Thanks,
Valy

First off this is awful, I'm srry but its true, if u make this your first cycle you will totally fry out your receptors.
Just run the test c at 300mg (ie 150mg Monday and 150mg Thursday) keep in mind less is more
As far as the anadrol test suspension and deca get rid of it.
If you really wanted to you could run the dbol at 40mg for the first 4 weeks while your waiting for the test to kick in. I would also recommend picking up some arimidex for on cycle usage
In regards to pct:
Run torem at 90,60,69,30 and clomid at 25mg alongside it
Run aromasim at 25mg a day
Get some d-aspartic acid and take 3g a day
Get an herbal test boaster (ie ntbm unleashed/post cycle combo or recycle by purus lab
And finally get hcg run it at 500iu a day as well as 1000iu of vitamin e (this get rid if the suppression issues with hcg)
So this is what your cycle should look like
Week 1-12 Test c: 300mg split into bi weekly injections of 150mg
Week 1-4 dbol 40mg a day (optional)
Week 1-12 arimidex .5mg a day (if needed go up to 1mg a day)
Week 13-16 torem 90mg, 60mg, 60mg, 30mg a day
Week 13-16 clomid 25mg a day
Week 13-16 unleashed post cycle combo or recycle by purus lab
Week 13-16 d-aspartic acid 3g a day
Week 13-16 aromasin 25mg a day
Week 13-15 hcg 500iu a day
Week 13-15 1000iu a day

As you can see your pct is much more elaborate then the actual cycle, that's cause it's the most important part of the cycle!

^^^^ hcg pre pct bro. Enough to get his nuts huge before pct. Switching to hcgenerate during pct will keep them there and aid in recovery without supression. 25mg aromasin is wayyyyyyy overkill. Especially during pct.

On cycle .5 mg adex ed is super overkill. Unless he is gyno prone he shouldn't even be running an a.I. on cycle at only 300mg wk. Even 500mg wk doesn't need .5mg ed unless you have gyno problems. Estrogen is your friend while on cycle. Kill too much and your joints will hurt, you will have sexual issues, you'll feel like shit.
He would be better off running 50-75mg proviron a day throughout to help lightly mediate estrogen.

^^^^ hcg pre pct bro. Enough to get his nuts huge before pct. Switching to hcgenerate during pct will keep them there and aid in recovery without supression. 25mg aromasin is wayyyyyyy overkill. Especially during pct.

On cycle .5 mg adex ed is super overkill. Unless he is gyno prone he shouldn't even be running an a.I. on cycle at only 300mg wk. Even 500mg wk doesn't need .5mg ed unless you have gyno problems. Estrogen is your friend while on cycle. Kill too much and your joints will hurt, you will have sexual issues, you'll feel like shit.
He would be better off running 50-75mg proviron a day throughout to help lightly mediate estrogen.

I have seen this opinion a lot on this forum about hcg on cycle vs during pct and it seems to work fine but I can't quite put my finger on it and yeah your right he would be fine with less aromasin I'm just sharing what has worked for clients I train and the reason I threw the adex in there is because of the dbol

I have seen this opinion a lot on this forum about hcg on cycle vs during pct and it seems to work fine but I can't quite put my finger on it and yeah your right he would be fine with less aromasin I'm just sharing what has worked for clients I train and the reason I threw the adex in there is because of the dbol

I can see the AI in there early due to a heavily aromatising oral. Some guys are just fine on 500mg test wk yet get itchy nips or puffy or whatever from dbol or adrol. That's a shitty situation.
Hcg is suppressive even if only a little. So it would be better served in the week or two prior to pct. Even if he didn't run it through the cycle. Hcgenerate really does work. It's awsome shit. Continuing that through pct is very beneficial. It could be used entirely in place of hcg but it gets pricey.
I like to heir on the side of caution with a.i's . They really can hurt gains if too much estro is taken away.
Proviron is a good choice because it creates great synergy with the test, mediated some estrogen and is non 17aa so its not liver toxic.

I also have proviron so should I include it in my cycle?
I'll start easy as you said.

Week 1-12 test c: 300mg split into bi weekly injections of 150mg
Week 13-16 D-aspartic acid 3g a day
Week 13-15 1000iu a day

I also have proviron so should I include it in my cycle?
I'll start easy as you said.

Week 1-12 test c: 300mg split into bi weekly injections of 150mg
Week 13-16 D-aspartic acid 3g a day
Week 13-15 1000iu a day

Yeah looks good I'm gonna agree with that other dude though in regards to the aromasin though so change aromasin to 12.5mg instead of 25 his reasoning makes sense

Too much anti estrogen bro while on cycle..5 mg adex ed is gonna butt fuck your gains. Your gonna feel like shit too. At only 300mg of test wk with your.proposed a.I. regiment you will have almost if no estrogen. That's bad bro. Do not run an ai during cycle unless you start to get gyno symptoms. Obviously have it handy.
Bro, a few months ago I ran 375mg test wk. I never run a.i. I tried 12.5mg aromasin eod. It was killing me. Even that was too much while on cycle. I dropped it and I noticed a huge difference.

Also bro.....do NOT run hcg during pct!!!! It IS suppressive period. You use hcg in the two weeks between your last pin of test and your first day of pct. Yes......you need to wait two weeks before starting pct. Running it immediately after your test is done will waste two weeks of your time and money. The test will still be in your body for two weeks. Cycle ends week 12. Pct starts week 14 til week 18.
The two weeks between cycle end and pct you shoulder be running hcg and proviron. Then week 14 you start all pct protocol.

Proviron.....yes. 50-75mg ed soon as your done with tbol. Run it right up until the first day of pct. While on cycle, proviron will mediate estrogen so you do not need the adex at all. UNLESS you have gyno issues

Top Bottom