Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed Glute Injection: Aspirated Blood

Burpees said:
So I've been doing EOD injections since the 4th of June. I've been switching from Left to Right Quad anywhere between the middle of my thigh to the top near the ventreal gluteal. It's getting to me, my legs are always sore now.. A week ago and before that the pains were gone by the next injection time.

I tried to inject in my right glute for the first time. I bent over slightly, saw my mark, darted that sucker in there, aspirated and drew a fat glob of blood. I kept aspirating and no more blood came in. So it's not like I parked in a vein.. I just wasn't sure if I should dump 1.75cc of gear in there after that. I pulled it out, I swapped the needle and went with the good old trusty right quad.

Should I just have injected in my ass? Why did I aspirate such a small amount of blood? I felt the needle going through quite a bit more than I do in my quads..then again my legs are lean as fuck, my ass is not. I don't think it matters, but I injected that ass blood in my thigh..is it going to grow an anus on my knee? /serious about everything else.
there is no point in re pining just because you went through a vein.the pin is still in the muscle and it is nearly impossible for your pin to stay only in the vein.all you will get is a little bruising from doing so.trust me on this as i had an iv drug addiction problem in the past!

Top Bottom