Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed Glute Injection: Aspirated Blood

Burpees

So I've been doing EOD injections since the 4th of June. I've been switching from Left to Right Quad anywhere between the middle of my thigh to the top near the ventreal gluteal. It's getting to me, my legs are always sore now.. A week ago and before that the pains were gone by the next injection time.

I tried to inject in my right glute for the first time. I bent over slightly, saw my mark, darted that sucker in there, aspirated and drew a fat glob of blood. I kept aspirating and no more blood came in. So it's not like I parked in a vein.. I just wasn't sure if I should dump 1.75cc of gear in there after that. I pulled it out, I swapped the needle and went with the good old trusty right quad.

Should I just have injected in my ass? Why did I aspirate such a small amount of blood? I felt the needle going through quite a bit more than I do in my quads..then again my legs are lean as fuck, my ass is not. I don't think it matters, but I injected that ass blood in my thigh..is it going to grow an anus on my knee? /serious about everything else.

LOL, It doesn't always go smooth at first. In fact for me I usually mess something up. Example, last night I was injecting my glute. I can't reach around that well due to my back and chest size. I only injected half the shot and pulled the needle out cause I thought it was done. Then I went back in to finish the job and did not like my placement. By the time I was done I had three new holes in my right glute.

Ya I figured I went through a vein, no pain though once inside.. It did hurt more to break the skin. When I pulled it out I got one fat blob of blood and that was it. Should I have just injected it anyway?

I want to know if it's ok to inject if when I aspirate I get blood, but not a continuous stream (like when drawing blood)?

Yeah, last night i hit my right quad. Goin in felt real smooth, and aspirating was normal. As i was injecting it was gettin real painful. When i pulled out there was some blood on the pin and a little drop inside the pin. It was like simultaneous with seeing that that I got the metallic taste in my mouth and my chest like closed up (tren cough, although not bad at all) just couldnt take a deep breath. Shit happens, just be careful and smart about your sites. If you werent feeling the glute shot, you are better off pulllin out and repinning. nothing wrong with that, better safe than sorry. You probably woulda been just fine repinning the glute, but go with what works for ya.
And if you aspirate and get blood, no matter how much it is, i would generally pull out and stick myself again.

at work now and i got a game in the city after work so i wont be home until late. Ill get somethin goin this weekend for ya. How u makin out?

Good man,

Dropped a lotta fat on this keto. Switched to low carbs now. Shape is starting to get real good bro, plus Tanning+Melanotan 2 helps!

nice..i gotta go tanning again for real. been weeks, and ive been eating more freakin carbs lately..not too bad though, 95% just nuts and whole grains, but i wanna get a little bigger before all is said and done.

Burpee we're like exactly the opposite. I can only hit glutes and delts. I just tried 2x in a row to hit quads and the thought makes me nauseous. Both times the dart went in and it felt like I was being electrocuted. The muscle involuntarily seized up and it just fukn sucked!

I've had maybe 1 or 2 glute injects that were kinda rough and a couple of times my delt was on fire during workout but that's about it. Can't believe you hit quads and like it!!

Top Bottom