Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F1 racing cumming to USA

Austin is still under construction, but they don't have to be done until November 2012. Permissions for the NJ street course must be well along, if not already a done deal, or they wouldn't have announced it.

Hope you're right about NJ as that is the one I can see being a real success, I would probably attend if/when it ever takes place.

You should have said 70. That would be a reasonable estimation. But I guess you are a nice guy...

Are you trying to piss me off again?

People with an IQ greater than 85.

Yea cause it takes one smart mutha fucker to sit on the couch and watch funny looking lil cars with foreign drivers run round and round in circles for hours. What a fucking idiot.

Who fucking cares you waste of skin

The nj one will be excellent. Be like Monaco grand prix. There's about 20 circuits all round the world in every major country . Biggest motor sport going. The whole world can't be wrong. You want to get out ya plastic bubble mate and join the rest off the world

Your the fucking result of bitches having sex with there family. Is ya dad realie ya brother, uncle, gramps. Fuck knows. Bet you don't know !!!

Top Bottom