Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F1 racing cumming to USA

This thread fucking sux

This is my fucking thread now, you GTRO fag boy.

1) most americans hate nascar, too. But it's true, nascar has by far the biggest share of the us autosports market. Second is irl--but expect that chasm to widen with danica switching to nascar.

2) i hate fingerboy, too.

irl?

Looks like the prospect of F1 coming to the US has been dealt a serious blow.

Yeah, chances of Austin actually happen are diminishing.

how come?

got to say the prospect of a NJ race enthuses me more (for selfish reasons) as I would probably attend at some point

some cool amateur footage of Webber passing Alonso at eau rouge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYcHVTPLYmQ

irl?

how come?

got to say the prospect of a NJ race enthuses me more (for selfish reasons) as I would probably attend at some point

some cool amateur footage of Webber passing Alonso at eau rouge: Belgian Grand Prix, Spa-Francorchamps, 2011, Webber vs Alonso, Eau Rouge - YouTube

IRL=Indy Racing League.

The contract with Bernie that Hellmund had has fallen through and now it's up to the Red McCombs group to try to negotiatie with Bernie directly. Bernie is not giving them terms that are as favorable as those he gave Tavo, since he has the NJ race in his pocket now.

Top Bottom