Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experiences with proviron?

either way man, it does jack up my libido, and i can just think about sex and i get a hard on. lol, i love it.

I was surely hoping it would for me too, but sadly, it didn't help.

It definitely works fine for me as an aromatase inhibitor though. I have no signs of excess estrogen.

I was surely hoping it would for me too, but sadly, it didn't help.

It definitely works fine for me as an aromatase inhibitor though. I have no signs of excess estrogen.

sorry you didn't get the libido kick bro, however, it does take care of my estro and it has given me a harder/ripped look. it seems to be helping burn some sub q fat, and i haven't really been dieting or doing any cardio to amount to anything. i just don't like the irritability it seems to give me. other than that, it's a great compound when stacked with test.

sorry you didn't get the libido kick bro, however, it does take care of my estro and it has given me a harder/ripped look. it seems to be helping burn some sub q fat, and i haven't really been dieting or doing any cardio to amount to anything. i just don't like the irritability it seems to give me. other than that, it's a great compound when stacked with test.

wow, i thought i was the only one that got limp after hittin a blunt haha

Your libido will be outa control. Love the shit. Maybe a little too sensitive tho. Just awesome tho. Love my Proviron.

Don't forget Proviron is a steroid, albeit a mild one. I think it's the shit, and prefer it to any other AI or AE. It will do a number on you hair if you are prone but HEY, that's a given in the game anyway. Genetics can't be altered... at least not yet. You can slow it down but you can't stop it.

Proviron, technically, isnt an anti e or an Anti aromatase. It prevent e from forming buy lowering SHBG,

If there is such as thing as a "bridge" drug -- or something that can extend a cycle, proviron's a good choice.

I used to love it. However, since UNLEASHED also lowers SHBG but without being hard on the hairline, I see no reason to use proviron any more.

Top Bottom