Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ex footballers (real football not soccer)

Silly question... Look at the size of football players compared to soccer players... The smaller the athlete, the more endurance they should have.... Do you want to be a marathon runner or bodybuilder? Both are athletes... Totally different sports and goals.

i agree soccer takes a lot more endurance. but try running 10 40 yd pass routes in the 2 minute drill. you need to be in some sort of shape to not collapse

Westerners can say what they want about soccer. The truth to any person that has played both types of football, they will be more exhausted after one full game of soccer than they would after 5 full games of football. They might not have as many bruises, but regarding endurance, soccer requires much more.

Depending on position, football players can lose close to 10lbs after one game. There's a reason they only play once a week.

Feigning injury doesn't work for me. Play the fucking game.

Westerners can say what they want about soccer. The truth to any person that has played both types of football, they will be more exhausted after one full game of soccer than they would after 5 full games of football. They might not have as many bruises, but regarding endurance, soccer requires much more.

running a lot doesn't nec. make someone tired. have you ever played competetive football? i've played both and after football i feel more tired. the physical beating your body takes outweights running up and down a field.

i played soccer for many years thru high school
fugging hard to run up and down the damn field

Top Bottom