Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elitefitnesscrew Fantasy Football Draft Is On

How do you guys know the draft order? When do I go? So basically do we just pick the first palyer we want? We don't for example have everyone draft QB's first, then RB's etc? How the fuck do I pick my first one?

You pick who you want to first...there is a draft order...I would suggest you log onto the site in another window and prepare who you want

MP5, go to this link

http://www.sandbox.com/fullcontact/prot-bin/fclivedraft?2299142+14+309132+2299142+0+--+0

put the players you want to draft on your "draft quene" you can put 10 players on your quene, then when its your turn to draft, just click "draft player"

You pick whoever you want doesn't matter what position, there are 20 rounds.

since you got last pick, you will pick 2 people everytime, the order goes 1--10........10-1........1--10.......10-1 Ya follow?? so you will get the 10th and 11th pick.......30th and 31st pick..... and so on. Just be ready to pick two people, it gets kinda stressful when you are on the clock, keep enough people on your quene.

and I think thermo and Lat went drinking, probably won't pick till 2 or 3 am.

Last edited:
Motherfucker, does this mean I go last!? Do i get #10 and #11 then? I clicked on the link, but I wish I knw how you got there in the first place. On the list on the left side I don't see the draft option, and I don't see it when I click on my team.

I set my shit on "Auto." The computer'll make better picks than my ignorant ass. :D And this way I won't hold things up if things are mondo busy at work tomorrow.

Well I'm heading to sleep if my turn comes up to draft and someone is awak send me a msg on my ICQ and it should wake me up on the couch

Top Bottom