Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply not answering emails?

it's possible that they might be on vacation for a few days you should hear from them soon

I wouldn't worry at all I'm sure if you check the mail it's going to be in there tomorrow

domestic supply has the best customer service if you're not seeing an email it means that it's not getting through

I’m on my third order with domestic-supply, first two went very well. Fast response times and fast shipping and overall very good product. However I placed an order aug 14th and followed the usual format and my order has been processing since and everyday I’ve been emailing for an update and I have not got any responses this time which seems weird considering how fast they were the first two orders. Could anyone help me with this as I’d love to continue ordering from here, thanks
Just contact and ask

Yes I figured maybe that is the case, I’ve also tried submitting an inquiry directly on the website with my order number as well and haven’t had any luck. I’ll continue to email and update if I hear back. I’m currently doing 500mg a week test cyp.
@Nutritionexpert I'm very much guessing its an email routing issue. You have nothing to worry about :)

on the cycle @Nutritionexpert checking your username, you are clearly a nutrition guy, it would be great if you share your LOG in a NEW thread with the EF family, you'd get full EF family community support and guidance for many guys like me who are trainers . It's easy and only take 15min/week to update us.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Appreciate your help! I’ll keep you posted, I’ll try to email from a different email address as well. Thank you
@Nutritionexpert sounds good, update us here
and how about doing up a log? we can start now :)

Top Bottom