Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elitefitness get ready for summer contest.

Man, LOL... I will have a pic in by march 25, the earlier the better for. I plan on dropping many lbs..... many..... many many....

Poses suck but im not a bodybuilder soooo deal with it. These were taken a week or so ago. ~215lbs

5zpcmv.jpg

xomrti.jpg

Theres no reason for anyone not to join, you have nothing to lose at all, only stuff to gain.

Needto bro.I am in and will win this. Perfect time for me since I am recovered and have $$ for a gym! Bring it bitches!! It's on! I will be natty btw. Pics will be taken this week.

Man! I come outta the bathroom and the next ting i know is i am a judge, Ok! We Will need catagories, Natty and Not!

But let me warn you, i have seen some natty's kick some of you juicers ass!

So lets be honest here, if you are doing gear , Be fair!
The truth will come out eventually

RADAR

Man! I come outta the bathroom and the next ting i know is i am a judge, Ok! We Will need catagories, Natty and Not!

But let me warn you, i have seen some natty's kick some of you juicers ass!

So lets be honest here, if you are doing gear , Be fair!
The truth will come out eventually

RADAR

We do not have enough prizes to split the categories bro. So the non juicers will have to bring it if they want to beat the juicers.

It will be interesting to see if some one who is non juiced smokes the juicers bwaahahaha. Be honest though if you will be juiced or not because we will take this into consideration when judging..

Now we got a comp going on yaaaaa!!!!!!!!

awesome idea, need2! the threads and pics will be gym motivation for all the fat, lazy foiks (like me) here on C&C.

Top Bottom