Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elitefitness get ready for summer contest.

This sounds cool...some extra incentive. Maybe some free protein bars to boot ;)

Unfortunately, I can't start mine til late April :(

i'm definately in bro. so natural and AAS both compete? the AASers are out to own my ass. i gotta tell desmond about this. he will like it.

Yep I will be - why not. I will open this thread whenever pizza, icecream, beer is in my presence lol

I may enlist in this, seeing as how I am planning on starting my first cycle in 3 weeks (var only). Well see how this works out.

what bad timing.....right as i'm finishing my cycle :(. i'll probably still join this bish

Needto: Have a cousin of mine that had to move in w/ my family due to an "economic hardship". Down on his luck and trying to better himself and I think this would be perfect for him. I just got him into the gym w/ me and started him on a diet and lifting program that I created that never fails. I just wanted to check w/ you first to see if he would be able to enter this contest since I would have him set up an account today. If he cant enter no big deal, I just thought that after I pushed my "GFWGD" speach (GOD, FAMILY, WORK, GYM, DAILY) that this contest would give him the determination that he once had, before he got, well FAT. Oh, and since the contest starts March 25 - Do the pictures need to be from that date moving forward - Or can he post a photo now and his photo be considered his start photo? The goal we set for him: current - 5'9 - 23%bf - 190 - TO
5'11 (Just Kidding) - 9 to 10% bf - high 170's.... Natural, nothing but good diet & Training all this in 90 days. Let me know -

Needto: Have a cousin of mine that had to move in w/ my family due to an "economic hardship". Down on his luck and trying to better himself and I think this would be perfect for him. I just got him into the gym w/ me and started him on a diet and lifting program that I created that never fails. I just wanted to check w/ you first to see if he would be able to enter this contest since I would have him set up an account today. If he cant enter no big deal, I just thought that after I pushed my "GFWGD" speach (GOD, FAMILY, WORK, GYM, DAILY) that this contest would give him the determination that he once had, before he got, well FAT. Oh, and since the contest starts March 25 - Do the pictures need to be from that date moving forward - Or can he post a photo now and his photo be considered his start photo? The goal we set for him: current - 5'9 - 23%bf - 190 - TO
5'11 (Just Kidding) - 9 to 10% bf - high 170's.... Natural, nothing but good diet & Training all this in 90 days. Let me know -

Yes he can join. And any photo some one submits not till march 25 will be there starting photo. So if anyone wants to get ahead of the rest feel free to do so.

You will not be in the contest till you have posted a pic.

the prizes are only going to grow as the contest moves on too guys.

I'm in. I will probably be on a lifetime bulk so my goal is just to add size.

Top Bottom