Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eDUHwards Out

I guess America didn't buy into his angry-hobo-under-the-bridge message.

I am surprised his farewell speech wasn't something like :

To America - fuck you
To Hillary - Fuck you
To Obama - Fuck you
To the insurance companies - fuck you
To those who voted for someone other than me - fuck you
To those early voters who did vote for me - you got fucked

AAP said:
Hillary and Obama have indirectly been campaigning for 4 years now. He couldn't catch up with that.

Whoa, nelly! Edwards has been campaigning for President for at least 6 years.

And, no he won't settle for VP. He will take the Al Gore/Jimmy Carter route of working for some high-profile liberal cause, writing books and stumping for the Nobel Peace Prize. Then he, like Dukakis, Carter and Gore, will have the nerve to consider themselves Political Veterans who should be consulted when in fact all they can tell you is how they blew it.

Edwards was first campaigning to just get on the ticket. He knew he would never have pull for the Prez nom, so he was trying to use his VP select of 2004 as a stepping stone to jump up.

Didn't work though. The man is just too wound up to be considered seriously. He would never turn down anyone's choice of VP.

AAP said:
Edwards was first campaigning to just get on the ticket. He knew he would never have pull for the Prez nom, so he was trying to use his VP select of 2004 as a stepping stone to jump up.

Didn't work though. The man is just too wound up to be considered seriously. He would never turn down anyone's choice of VP.

I was about to ask how you could somehow get into this man's head, but then I realized that you and the Breck Girl probably have the same hairstyle.

Longhorn85 said:
I was about to ask how you could somehow get into this man's head, but then I realized that you and the Breck Girl probably have the same hairstyle.

And your opinion comes from where? Lunch with him on a regular basis?

Longhorn85 said:
Whoa, nelly! Edwards has been campaigning for President for at least 6 years.

And, no he won't settle for VP. He will take the Al Gore/Jimmy Carter route of working for some high-profile liberal cause, writing books and stumping for the Nobel Peace Prize. Then he, like Dukakis, Carter and Gore, will have the nerve to consider themselves Political Veterans who should be consulted when in fact all they can tell you is how they blew it.

How many times has he run and lost now? He's becoming a joke. I never hear him name until election time. He needs to do something to increase his notoriety or risk being permanently labeled as "also ran".

Top Bottom