Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles new....!!!

Cure said:

Can you imagine? Put $10 down and the Bengals become the Pats of 2001!! You'd win a cool $20000.

No shit. I was just in Vegas over the weekend. I did'nt even pay attention to the odds. I'll be back out before mid season, so I'll definetely throw down some $$$.

hmmm, i told my fucking mom to put down money on the birds last week when she was there... i'd have had better fuckin odds too!!!

i told her so!!! oh well, i'll bust out with the "hey ma, you owe me some cash so buy my superbowl ticket!!!!!!"

i cant believe that it takes the eagles killing two fucking shitty teams to get respect... shouldnt the respect have come from destroying TB, Chicago, and then ending up a half field away from beating the mighty rams??? shouldnt the respect come from having an outstanding defense, the best secondary around, and a demi god quarterback??? shouldnt the respect come from having the same 11 starters on offense? i'm convinced that 80% of the "football" world has seen few if any eagle games... they know what they heard 2 years ago and spew bullshit when talking about them...

i have a friend who insists mcnabb is a one man team, STILL... ok, the guy is good but dont tell me they have an "awful" offense, and "no weapons".... they are 3 deep at rb and 3.5deep at wr (mitchell is only worth a half a player in my mind right now). a pro bowl tight end and one of the best lines in the game!!! the titan game was a fluke, they choked.. they misused preseason and reid called an awful 2nd half...

FUCK THE EXPERTS, they are morons.

You have to admit without McNabb the Eagles are a good 500 club.

Actually they started the season at 10-1, ranked 3rd as favorites to win it all. Rams were 1st then the Steelers. Now you know why they are favored.

Also about McNabb being a one man team, well when was the last time you saw him throw and receive his own pass? Kick a field goal? Scramble without 1 block? It's all teamwork but that 75% of total offense which the experts talk about means simply that he is a threat in the air and on the ground. Very simply he is multi-talented unlike any other QB i've seen outside of Steve Young. He's the fu**ing quarterback, of course he's gonna touch the ball a whole lot!

Top Bottom