Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E! A! G! L! E! S! Eagles!

The american football team from Philadelphia known as the Eagles lost last night to the Tampa Bay Bucanneers 17-0. :)

Bodhisattva said:
The american football team from Philadelphia known as the Eagles lost last night to the Tampa Bay Bucanneers 17-0. :)

Well how interesting. Can we get back to our shared hate of animals that aren't on a dinner plate.

FFOS - as much as I hate everyteam in the NFC East except for my beloved Cowboys, I have to admit the Giants look like the early front runner to get the shit beat out of them by Tampa in the NFC championship game.

Tuc- How does that rhyme? It's very Dr. Seuss indeed but I rhyme in that sentance is not something I see. You can get cat or dog on a dinner plate in China. I don't know about Eagle though? I imagine at some point someone has eaten one.

Bodhisattva said:
FFOS - as much as I hate everyteam in the NFC East except for my beloved Cowboys, I have to admit the Giants look like the early front runner to get the shit beat out of them by Tampa in the NFC championship game.

Bitch please, you can bet Madbomber's broken big screen tv that the NY Giants will not get spanked by the Fucs. We have them on our regular season schedule and the NY Giants defense will play like LT (in his prime) himself was playing in that game.

Our special teams kicks ass. Our defense is going to do some major damage and our offense can put some major points on the board if they get their shit together quick instead of the second half of the season like last year.

Come experience the SHOCKWAVE.

Top Bottom