Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Dutch Courage Article on Muslims*

My experience has been that people from any culture/religion/country can and do take things to the extreme. I don't share my personal belief of a group or sect, however I do have strong feelings based upon what I personally have witnessed. I don't wage campaigns of ignorance, however I will say I am very observant and cautious of certain people. I may not trust in your humanity, and I may not believe in your cause, but I won't wage any campaign against you based upon my beliefs. I will however make it clear that I am vigilant and you will not know that you have been exposed until you have made the mistake of thinking you can impose your will against me.
Time will prove the intent of evil people, and my hope is that they are not in the position to hurt the innocent.

(just my thoughts, and no Im not living in a cabin typing manefestos on an ancient typewriter...lol)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

looks like i'm moving to the netherlands.. will this effect citizenship cause i'm willing to change, just don't want to pay 60% taxes on what i earn..

My experience has been that people from any culture/religion/country can and do take things to the extreme. I don't share my personal belief of a group or sect, however I do have strong feelings based upon what I personally have witnessed. I don't wage campaigns of ignorance, however I will say I am very observant and cautious of certain people. I may not trust in your humanity, and I may not believe in your cause, but I won't wage any campaign against you based upon my beliefs. I will however make it clear that I am vigilant and you will not know that you have been exposed until you have made the mistake of thinking you can impose your will against me.
Time will prove the intent of evil people, and my hope is that they are not in the position to hurt the innocent.

(just my thoughts, and no Im not living in a cabin typing manefestos on an ancient typewriter...lol)

I see we've found the unibomber...:)

Good for them, but that would never work in the U.S. because our foundation is pretty much built on multiculturalism. We say we're "American" but what exactly is that? Speaking English? Eating cheeseburgers? It says right in the Declaration of Independence everyone has the right to the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness...how vague. Considering how many different people there are think of how many ideas that can be. Kinda sounds like a catch 22. Or in other words, we all know what happens when we try to please everyone...

Interesting to read-

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Looking at the U.S. of today, does that still sound possible?

Back on topic, the U.S. needs to lay a more definitive set of (common) ground rules for everyone to follow.

I agree...but the problem is that the "US" used to be us! ( U&I) but now its filtered to a bunch of guys and girls who either dont have a vested interest in the fundamentals of our founding fathers, or they cant make a choice unless its been paid for by lobbysists or other groups (hollywood,big corp,oil giants, tobacco companies, etc...) Our ideas have become so convaluted that we flip a coin and it lands on edge.

I do find it odd that the US is racing toward European policies even as Europe is unwinding them.

Top Bottom